PDA

View Full Version : New poll

JDogger
11-05-2012, 07:33 PM
OK. I'll start a new thread...new poll. But the poll questions will be yours. Here's the primary question... Obama is re-elected. What will you do? The first four or five answers submitted seriously will comprise the poll. It's up to you PP. What questions would you like asked in such a poll?

JD

HPL
11-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Well, since leaving is unrealistic, I might try to find a way to buy a couple of undocumented guns and some ammo so the govt won't know what all I have when they order us to turn them in.

JDogger
11-05-2012, 09:18 PM
I'll need more than one reply to make a poll,

Buzz
11-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I'll need more than one reply to make a poll,

I will drink some expensive Champaign and go to bed... Probably not what you're looking for.

Pals
11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Become one of those survivalists. Stock up, join like minded individuals, wait for implosion.

gmhr1
11-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Become one of those survivalists. Stock up, join like minded individuals, wait for implosion.

Same here.

JDogger
11-05-2012, 09:35 PM

I think I'll go with the champagne for tonight and leave the sham-pain for tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

The song of 11/6/2012

Pals
11-05-2012, 09:51 PM
I thought you wanted answers for a poll? Typical. Why don't you just make crap up? You all are good at that.

Bless your heart,

JDogger
11-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I thought you wanted answers for a poll? Typical. Why don't you just make crap up? You all are good at that.

Bless your heart,

OK. Hugh, Buzz and you are 1,2,3, Cyndi don't count. I'll compile and collate in the AM. Right now answer # 2 has me all involved...

gmhr1
11-05-2012, 10:06 PM
We will save the champagne for Obamas impeachment.

We have been considering moving to an area with less crime, it will increase here in Yuma if Obama is in.

Marvin S
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
OK. I'll start a new thread...new poll. But the poll questions will be yours. Here's the primary question... Obama is re-elected. What will you do? The first four or five answers submitted seriously will comprise the poll. It's up to you PP. What questions would you like asked in such a poll?

JD

I would start with - Because the MSM has proven unable to be unbiased "Should they lose the protections they enjoy under the 1st amendment?"

Should Secret Service protection be limited to those who truly need it?

IMO - the present POTUS will be a lame duck on 11-8-12 - so the poll S/B whoever is elected -

Regadless of who is elected I will go out & buy a case of ammo cause times are going to be tough before they are rosy, which may be a good thing!

MooseGooser
11-05-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm Pro active.

I already have prepared just in case things dont go well..

I bought a new rifle yesterday!

Gooser

(Still have my ol Bible).

Buzz
11-05-2012, 10:46 PM
I should have said, I'll start looking at ammo companies to buy stock in!

MooseGooser
11-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Didn't mean to sound like the violent type.

i just must protect the 23 cases of pop tarts I got stashed in my basement,along with strawberry Tang,roman noodles,Chinese fortune cookies ,and baby wipes.

nobody had better come near my stash,,and that includes MrsGooser!

BonMallari
11-06-2012, 01:21 AM
win or lose I am headed to Idaho for a couple of weeks to do some duck and goose hunting and do lots of dog training...probably wont make your poll BUT I think its still a Retriever Training Forum

Terri
11-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Cut down on the charities we give to, since my taxes will go up and there will not be a need for private charities. The government will take care of everyone. Collect the money we lent to my husband's brother as fast as I can since, he is a very small business owner who sad to say is voting for BO because he does not want to look like a racist to his two daughter's black boyfriends.

Terri

roseberry
11-06-2012, 06:28 AM
i intend to apply for "disability", and/or a "crazy check"(qualification for either is a given), get a section 8 rental, have three babies so i can get an earned income tax credit refund, tell the wife to volunteer for rif and draw openended unemployment. then i am gonna get me an obama cell phone and call sandhill kennels and see if they got another hole for this hot grady pup of mine!(will ebt work for dog food....if i say i will be eating it?)

BrettG
11-06-2012, 07:17 AM
i intend to apply for "disability", and/or a "crazy check"(qualification for either is a given), get a section 8 rental, have three babies so i can get an earned income tax credit refund, tell the wife to volunteer for rif and draw openended unemployment. then i am gonna get me an obama cell phone and call sandhill kennels and see if they got another hole for this hot grady pup of mine!(will ebt work for dog food....if i say i will be eating it?)

Dang you stole my entire answer. I particularly want the free phone, my data plan is killing me. I know a family that gets around 900 on ebt per month and both of them work. I think I'm missing out on something.

dback
11-06-2012, 07:26 AM
win or lose I am headed to Idaho for a couple of weeks to do some duck and goose hunting and do lots of dog training...probably wont make your poll BUT I think its still a Retriever Training Forum

Yep.....got our annual North Texas goose hunt date on the 18th.......hope there's not too big of a price jump on goose loads if O wins.

gmhr1
11-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Learn to stand with your hand out and say GIMME, You have it I want it. Thats the new America. Teach all our kids that its okay to use slang words like "ain't" after all the man who holds the highest position in the country talks like a fourth grader why can't they. Then honker down and get ready for 4 more of the same, people out of work, a rise in food stamps higher taxes, and obamacare. Obamas not the problem he will go away after 4 years, the problem is the people that support him, they will be here 4 year from now than you will they want as Pres Jesse ventura, Bozo the clown Biden?

DSemple
11-06-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm going to get me a guberment job in the regulations.

Reckon I'll have to change my name though I don't think Don will cut the mustard. Do you think I'd make a better Jose or Ka Ron?

shawninthesticks
11-06-2012, 08:17 AM
First I'll rent a backhoe to bury my guns,ammo &cash. Then under Obama care my wife will get her tubes untied so we can have a couple more pay increases.

Then I will aid in smuggling mexicans across the border then sub-contract them out for a couple dollars a day to take any remaining jobs,and by smuggling then across I will receive a tax credit per head.

Next I will buy black market IED's from Ice agents to place around my property ,but have my mexicans get them so high they forget who they sold the bombs to. ( I will make a map so I dont accidentally get to drunk and try to dig up more beer money but hit a bomb with my shovel :p).

Once this is all in place I will contact China and burrow more money and have it put on the American tab or just let them have Florida for trade.

Pals
11-06-2012, 08:39 AM
OK. Hugh, Buzz and you are 1,2,3, Cyndi don't count. I'll compile and collate in the AM. Right now answer # 2 has me all involved...

I do hope you switched hands, don't want you cramping up! ;)

Byron Musick
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Stock pile a bunch of dried beans....

Franco
11-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Think I'll watch a Football game tonight on ESPNU between Ball St vs Toledo. The outcome should offer more suspense than the election;)

cpj
11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Keep living my life as normal. These two liberals are too alike to have noticed any difference if Romney won. An honest look at his past should reveal that. Have Republicans had enough of the neocons?

Blackstone
11-06-2012, 05:09 PM
I should have said, I'll start looking at ammo companies to buy stock in!

That's the smart move. Take advantage of the hysteria! :p