PDA

View Full Version : A Few Thoughts

M&K's Retrievers
11-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Jimmy Carter has got to be wondering what he did wrong.
Putin must be waiting for his phone to ring.
Biden has to be thinking "do you f-bomb believe this?"
Now who is the media going to blame for our problems? The House?
At least Obama is now a lame duck.
If you think Michele did some traveling during the first term, I bet you ain't seen nothing yet.
I hope "four more years" applies to the SCOTUS members. Hang in there!
Better start thinking of ways to move assets to your children/grand children.
At least our oil checks will probably double. Wonder if natural gas will go up too.
Wonder how many fewer doctors will be in practice at the end of "four more years?"
Wonder how many fine paying uninsureds we will have in "four more years?"
Wonder what the market will do today.
It's pretty bad when the world's dictators are rejoicing our election.
I've got to take some crow out of the freezer. :(

murral stark
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Would you like some whipped cream with that crow pie? I'll send some to you and Mr. Davis. LOL

BonMallari
11-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Would you like some whipped cream with that crow pie? I'll send some to you and Mr. Davis. LOL

please include me in on that pie, will gladly be put in the same category with Bill and Mike, bring Stan along and we got ourselves one heck of a duck blind, could think of three better guys here on the RTF that I would rather be associated with

Marvin S
11-07-2012, 08:51 PM
If you think Michele did some traveling during the first term, I bet you ain't seen nothing yet.
At least our oil checks will probably double. Wonder if natural gas will go up too.
Wonder how many fewer doctors will be in practice at the end of "four more years?"

I thought RMoney-Ryan ran a good campaign, credible, with what they would do if elected. The nice thing is that those who put him there will over time get to reap the consequences :cool:. I wonder how all the college kids who think he is so great will feel when they are unemployed 4 years from now.

We have the added benefit in our state of a D governor with about the same credentials as the POTUS. We are going to hunker down & wait them out, no purchases that will stimulate their economy ;).

huntinman
11-07-2012, 10:35 PM

We might be eating crow pie... But with your messiah at the helm for four more years we may all be eating COW pies...

murral stark
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
We might be eating crow pie... But with your messiah at the helm for four more years we may all be eating COW pies...
Just so ya know. I didn't vote for either one. I voted Libertarian.

murral stark
11-08-2012, 12:13 AM

Why do you guys continue to focus on negative things. I've never seen so many pessimists in my life.

M&K's Retrievers
11-08-2012, 01:03 AM

Everyone knows crow goes in gumbo. Blackbirds go in pie.

Four and twenty regards,

road kill
11-08-2012, 04:52 AM
please include me in on that pie, will gladly be put in the same category with Bill and Mike, bring Stan along and we got ourselves one heck of a duck blind, could think of three better guys here on the RTF that I would rather be associated with
That would be an honor, thank you!

M&K's Retrievers
11-08-2012, 07:43 AM
That would be an honor, thank you!

X2............

PalouseDogs
11-08-2012, 09:32 AM
All you crow eaters can take solace in the inevitable pendulum swing of American public opinion. All of us yellow-dog, liberal, tree-hugging, pro-public option (sigh; Obama didn't come through on that one), evolution-believing democratic demons :cool: savoring the sweet taste of victory will get our come-uppance in some other election cycle. Maybe in only 4 years. :eek:

But does it have to be crow in my future diet? I'm kind of fond of crows in their live form.

huntinman
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
All you crow eaters can take solace in the inevitable pendulum swing of American public opinion. All of us yellow-dog, liberal, tree-hugging, pro-public option (sigh; Obama didn't come through on that one), evolution-believing democratic demons :cool: savoring the sweet taste of victory will get our come-uppance in some other election cycle. Maybe in only 4 years. :eek:

But does it have to be crow in my future diet? I'm kind of fond of crows in their live form.

Great post! And very true...

Uncle Bill
11-08-2012, 10:46 AM

No need to be eating crow, Mike. You aren't responsible for the SFN crowd...or the OWS crowd...or the baby killers that want free contraception...or the millions that are on food stamps...and the corrupt on illegal welfare and S.S....or the ignorant that THINK they are to be getting free healthcare...or those getting extended unemployment, too stupid to realize it will eventually run out, and their messiah will have nothing to say about it...or the totally self-serving unionistas, that can't see their corrupt leaders spending their pensions into oblivion...or the innumerable "white guilt" Democrats that will never figure out their party no longer stands for them, but pure special interest groups that laugh at their gullibility.

No crow necessary when all this was was a 5th grade election, won by the offer of free ice cream. Nothing else mattered...no intelligence involved...no logic needed. It simply was a case of "THE FOOLS WON". The moronic crowd will not get what they want, however, they will get what they deserve.

Sadly, now that they are in the majority, Atlas will Shrug. The producers will have no reason to expect anything but continued redistribution, higher expenses and taxes, and no logical reason to hire more cost. Look at who's selling stocks by the armload, no less than that Obama lover, the Oracle, and his other brothers on the left, George Soros and John Paulson. They aren't waiting around for the crash that's being predicted by the author of AFTERSHOCK! It's hard to refute.

There will be many more layoffs, and far more uprisings. This will eventually lead to anarchy...and we will become like Greece and the other PIIGS in Europe.

Beyond that, I suspect the muslim world will be emboldended by this election, having one of their own in the most powerful office in the world, (actually, it's not the messiah, he's only a figurehead, it's the cast pulling his strings, like Valerie Jarrett) and Israel will be attacked by Iran or one of those other "New Spring Rising" countries. And since the arabs in Egypt got their arses handed to them in the 6 day war, I'm betting on that Muslim Brotherhood crowd throwing the first stone.

So put the crow away, and attend to keeping your powder dry. The SFN crowd will turn very ugly when the till runs empty, and the government teat is dry. What you have, as they heard from their messiah, wasn't 'built' by you, so you MUST share it with them, because that's what they voted for.

UB

charly_t
11-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Why do you guys continue to focus on negative things. I've never seen so many pessimists in my life.

You to will reach that age of wisdom if you live to be we old foggies ages.

What it is is this......... if we approach things with a negative outlook we can almost always really enjoy the few good things when they do happen. Like the times when we call a company and actually manage to talk to a human being. Or we put money in a machine and actually get what we wanted. Or ( and this is a "biggie" ) we can communicate with someone who is half our age. Most of the time the young do not understand what we are trying to tell them. That's why we start out with a negative outlook. Then if the kid does understand us it's just such a pleasant surprise it's like Christmas to we oldies.