PDA

View Full Version : Doobie Doobie Dooooooo

Bubba
11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
So now that my fellow citizens here in Washington State have decided that my herb of choice is LEGAL FOR RECREATIONAL use........ There is an additional reason to stop by my truck. Just bring some Doritos if you would.

My good friend and colleague for 20 or so years just retired last August and as luck would have it has an exceptionally green thumb. Looks to be a really good harvest this year:o

High enough to hunt ducks with a rake regards

Bubba

Franco
11-07-2012, 11:27 AM
We can't have State Rights! That would be very unRepublican and unDemocrat.

;)

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
11-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Wonder if the State Police will protect us from the Feds? That's why they're here right?

Ken Bora
11-07-2012, 11:46 AM
is it going to be legal on the grounds of an AKC hunt test before the last dog of the day has run?

duckheads
11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
We can't have State Rights! That would be very unRepublican and unDemocrat.

;)

Damn Franco make up your mind. In another thread you stated the GOP is dead and I countered with 30 states being run by GOP governors. You then said that doesn't matter. Now you espouse states rights. I guess you smoked your wheaties this morning. If'n you got 'em smoke 'em I guess. At least the snack food companies will do better.

Damn if only i was just getting out of school i could live in my parents basement and smoke pot instead of working and I could even stay on their insurance plan til I'm 26. What the hell was I thinking when I moved out of my parents house and went out to make it on my own.

Franco
11-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Damn Franco make up your mind. In another thread you stated the GOP is dead and I countered with 30 states being run by GOP governors. You then said that doesn't matter. Now you espouse states rights. I guess you smoked your wheaties this morning. If'n you got 'em smoke 'em I guess. At least the snack food companies will do better.

Damn if only i was just getting out of school i could live in my parents basement and smoke pot instead of working and I could even stay on their insurance plan til I'm 26. What the hell was I thinking when I moved out of my parents house and went out to make it on my own.

Selective reading on your part? I suggest that you reread that post! I said it didn't matter as we were taking about the Presidency. And, anyone that has read my post in the past knows I am an ardent supporter of State Rights, unlike the Repubs and Dems.
;)

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
11-07-2012, 12:27 PM
is it going to be legal on the grounds of an AKC hunt test before the last dog of the day has run?

Under the new law you CANNOT grow your own(sorry Bubba), you cannot smoke it in public spaces and you can only buy up to an OUNCE!!! at a State approved store.

Susie Royer
11-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Under the new law you CANNOT grow your own(sorry Bubba), you cannot smoke it in public spaces and you can only buy up to an OUNCE!!! at a State approved store.

If I read the law right here in CO we can have up to SIX plants as long as their locked up and we don't sell the harvest <VBG> I wonder how much it will cost us tax payers to fight the Feds on this one...personally I didn't vote for it <sigh>

windycanyon
11-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Darn it, do you guys know how hard it was for me to find a source for 100# of MJ seed today? Was planning to replant the hay field to something more sustainable. And then the DEA goes and rains on my parade... http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/07/dea-responds-to-legal-weed-in-colorado-a

Franco
11-07-2012, 05:01 PM
If y'all start growing it, you will put Canada out of business!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/396578_534039706624456_1763344685_n.jpg

RetrieverNation
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Maybe someone can capitalize on the "Dog Training for Stoners" program. Would make for some interesting art work and new lingo. Was thinking Lardy's program was getting a little stale anyway since it has not changed much in 20 years.

BonMallari
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
gives a whole new revival to the song "Rocky Mountain High".....the tailgate party at Colorado FT's may see a whole new resurgence....and did you "pass" at a HT may have a whole different meaning

DaveHare
11-07-2012, 08:38 PM
gives a whole new revival to the song "Rocky Mountain High".....the tailgate party at Colorado FT's may see a whole new resurgence....and did you "pass" at a HT may have a whole different meaning

Bon this could only happen in the WILD WEST,If you think Colorado handlers are a little slow on our whistles now wait until spring!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave Hare