PDA

View Full Version : Tea Leaves

menmon
11-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.

huntinman
11-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.

Your guy got more than 10 million FEWER votes than 2008. Really on a roll... Keep your sanctimonious advice and we will see you at the mid-terms.

Daniel J Simoens
11-15-2012, 10:44 AM
this is the laugh I needed this morning.

M&K's Retrievers
11-15-2012, 10:56 AM

I've had my main course of crow. I don't want to have any of your Bull Shat for dessert.

Uncle Bill
11-15-2012, 10:58 AM

The previous bloviating by a mental midget, was the gushing of a moron from the Marxist crowd, that get their marching orders from Keith Olberman and Madcow Rachael. After your messiah runs your business in the ground, and you have to deal with your ox being gored, our folks will indeed celebrate the largest moment of Schadenfreude ever witnessed by mankind.

UB

road kill
11-15-2012, 01:20 PM

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/candyheart235/a.jpg

starjack
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

if your desire is to be informed, i recommend you start reading what i write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Daniel J Simoens
11-15-2012, 02:21 PM
http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Pals
11-15-2012, 02:21 PM

How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.

menmon
11-15-2012, 03:09 PM
How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.

Still have not learned anything....country crash and burn so you can elect republicans.

Arrogance or stupidity is what I have heard on here for 4 years. Pure hatrad of the president that was unfounded. Just Fox News and Rush spin to fuel the hatrad.

If anyone want to have a real discussion about helping this country and all the people in this country...I'm open for discussion. Past that there is nothing to say.

huntinman
11-15-2012, 03:10 PM

I agree with everything you said Nancy... He used to be sambo... His screen name now is the first letter of his first name followed by his last name... But he's still a doofus

coachmo
11-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Menmon,
You calling someone arrogant or stupid is the epitome of "the pot calling the kettle black". You are completely clueless!!! Many of us voiced our opinion on here which differs vastly from your and pointed out a desire for there to be a new president elected; however, realized that due to the fact there are millions of what appears to be less than intelligent voters, obama had a real good chance of being reelected. Why don't you take your own advice and say NOTHING!

menmon
11-15-2012, 03:32 PM
coachmo...obviously I was not clueless because I perdicted the winner. Now all you guys have is excuses and I'm stupid. The fact that the guy you wanted to win did not does not make you stupid....not growing and learning from it is what makes you stupid.

Daniel J Simoens
11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
coachmo...obviously I was not clueless because I perdicted the winner. Now all you guys have is excuses and I'm stupid. The fact that the guy you wanted to win did not does not make you stupid....not growing and learning from it is what makes you stupid.

are you some kind of wizard or something???

I predicted he'd serve another term 3 years ago. still didn't vote for the guy.

edit: and for the love of God I hope you are intentionally spelling it 'perdicted/perdiction.'

menmon
11-15-2012, 03:57 PM
are you some kind of wizard or something???

I predicted he'd serve another term 3 years ago. still didn't vote for the guy.

edit: and for the love of God I hope you are intentionally spelling it 'perdicted/perdiction.'

No you are a genius then...please check my spelling and show me more of your brilliance

Julie R.
11-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm one of those conservatives memnon loves to hate. But she can go search my posts and there won't be any opining I thought Romney would win. I hoped he would, but never felt confident enough to post anything about his chances. The election results merely indicated the dumbing down of America is progressing at a faster pace than any of us thought. And of course, the POTUS does have a proven strategy of catering to the lowest common denominator. So I'm disappointed, but not surprised he won the election.

Golddogs
11-15-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm one of those conservatives memnon loves to hate. But she can go search my posts and there won't be any opining I thought Romney would win. I hoped he would, but never felt confident enough to post anything about his chances. The election results merely indicated the dumbing down of America is progressing at a faster pace than any of us thought. And of course, the POTUS does have a proven strategy of catering to the lowest common denominator. So I'm disappointed, but not surprised he won the election.

Check out this It was posted on another thread and is pretty interesting. Doesn't really support the "dumbing down" aspect however.
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...=sunday-review (http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2012/11/10/opinion/marshpdf.html?ref=sunday-review)

starjack
11-15-2012, 06:54 PM
oh almighty:rolleyes: Why have you never posted on Lybia or you think the video killed 4 americans

Larry Thompson1
11-15-2012, 07:27 PM
I'll cling to my god and guns in hopes for a better nation. Menmom you are so devisive in your posts. I wonder why you are this way. You want to fight all the time. Is there no joy of your fellow man in your heart. Please open your heart and see people for thier good intentions and love of country. It doesnt have to be this way. Bieng a liberal lefty comunist doesn't mean you have to be mean all the time thinking its your way or the hell with some one who doesn't agree with your ideoligy. I was just kidding about the lefty comunist thing.

coachmo
11-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Menmon, I'm not sure I said obama wouldn't win. I didn't want him to win but that's besides the point. You get on here and call people stupid with what exactly to back that up? Your guy won the election and that makes you some kind of genius! I'll put my education and intelligence up against your underwhelming "smarts" anyway, anywhere with any venue you choose.

jeff evans
11-15-2012, 10:27 PM

Remind me how many states Obummer won out of 50 again?

charly_t
11-15-2012, 11:12 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ...

My fav Mac Davis song............It's Hard To Be Humble etc. fits here I believe.

Ummm, I was listening to Okies thoughts as in my friendly neighbors before this election. Thats where my interest lay not with TV ads, spin docs etc. Common hard working folks who believe in paying off their debts not adding to them. It was my thought that Romney would win but by a very small margin. Of course it turned out the other way round.

menmon
11-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Menmon, I'm not sure I said obama wouldn't win. I didn't want him to win but that's besides the point. You get on here and call people stupid with what exactly to back that up? Your guy won the election and that makes you some kind of genius! I'll put my education and intelligence up against your underwhelming "smarts" anyway, anywhere with any venue you choose.

All I have to go by is what I read that you post on here, so if I have misjudged you, I'm sorry. However, just a bunch of right spin doctor crap is all I ever read. So again I'm sorry if I offended you.

coachmo
11-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm not offended by your rants but I am often puzzled by your posts.