PDA

View Full Version : Zinger Winger Upland???

RandyH
01-24-2004, 12:49 AM
Do any of you have the new Zinger Winger Uplander? I was checking out the Zinger Winger website the other day and the specs look great. The price is good and the distance of the throws look good, but I would like to hear from someone with some practical experience.

Thanks,

Randy

Mike Bons
04-14-2005, 01:21 PM
I was at a indoor retriever trial a few weeks ago where they used uplander's exclusively. They were launching dokkens with them. Some were actually hitting the arena roof.
I was wondering how others made out with real ducks. Besides upland training how good of a mark does it thow compared to the wingers??
Mike

South Bay
04-14-2005, 02:22 PM
I have 2 Uplanders and use them mostly to launch birds (live) at the end of blinds. Before I purchased my bumper boys I used them on a regular basis for marks, they throw well for Bumpers and ok for ducks and pheasant. The dead bird throw is similar to what you see from the "average kid" at a weekend trial

They are very reliable and well built, but if your looking for a big throw I'd go with the Zinger winger Field trialer or mini.