PDA

View Full Version : An outsiders POV

PMG 131
11-26-2012, 12:58 AM
I was looking at the international news services and saw this article in Pravda. I am aware it is Russian and has Communist ties, but its an iteresting spin from outside the US political scene.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/

Pete
11-26-2012, 08:58 AM
I think this is something many of us have recognized for years. The days of "Laugh In" revealed a glimpse of what was to come. Who new it would take us so far away. And soon after "Bye Bye Miss American Pie" A revelation? Insider information?
Little did we know then. England (European Elitists) truly has won the war, it just took them about 200 years to get the upper hand.

A work in the makings for over 5000 years.
Pete

Franco
11-26-2012, 10:00 AM
What's the matter with you guys up in the Dakotas, don't you ever read any real news?

This is not an article from the official Russian News agancy but a scandel rag from the UK!
Second, this story has been circulating for years and is now updated to add Obama as the cause.

Other stories in this rag;
Indiana Now Controlled by the KKK.
The Dems Embrace Fascism.
NATO's Torture Of Animals
etc.

2tall
11-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Or how about:
Pregnant baby born in Saudi Arabia
USSR Rises again

Sort of like sending the National Inquirer abroad as a way to share the opinions of the American common man. Just when I dont think it can get any weirder around here:cool:

PMG 131
11-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Well I'm sorry that a story linked to by the Associated Press doesn't meet your qualifications for news.

Franco
11-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Well I'm sorry that a story linked to by the Associated Press doesn't meet your qualifications for news.

I just did a search at ap.org and nothing comes up. Associated Press doesn't do or distribute Opinion Pieces, they just report the news.