PDA

View Full Version : Political Correctness Gone Mad

huntinman
12-14-2012, 11:30 AM
So that goofy Dem rep Hank Johnson.... You know the one that thinks islands will sink if we put too many people and too much equipment on them...

Anyway... He used the term "midget" in an a speech referring to a fight between a Goliath and a midget...

Next day, he is out there making apologies all over the place for using the offensive term.

Here's my question: when I go to the county fair and I want to watch the little race cars, do I have to ask "where are the M-word car races being held?"

Uncle Bill
12-15-2012, 03:49 PM
So that goofy Dem rep Hank Johnson.... You know the one that thinks islands will sink if we put too many people and too much equipment on them...

Anyway... He used the term "midget" in an a speech referring to a fight between a Goliath and a midget...

Next day, he is out there making apologies all over the place for using the offensive term.

Here's my question: when I go to the county fair and I want to watch the little race cars, do I have to ask "where are the M-word car races being held?"

Why not just invite him to the next dwarf-throwing contest?:p But then, like so many of those mental midgets, it would just sail over his head.;)

UB