PDA

View Full Version : "What advantages do you see that a union can have and what dissadvantages and how can

murral stark
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
I'll try it this way as Cary suggested. Seems to be a lot confrontational. Thank you. I see problems with the unions in the fact that they do defend the less desirable employees sometimes more than the desirable ones. Relations could be improved if both sides were forthcoming in their negotiations. Be reasonable in what the membership wants in the contract. The company should be honest about their reasons for concessions. Hopefully this will get better reception than the other one.

mngundog
12-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Just let it die.

M&K's Retrievers
12-16-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm not sure he can.

road kill
12-17-2012, 12:32 PM
I'll try it this way as Cary suggested. Seems to be a lot confrontational. Thank you. I see problems with the unions in the fact that they do defend the less desirable employees sometimes more than the desirable ones. Relations could be improved if both sides were forthcoming in their negotiations. Be reasonable in what the membership wants in the contract. The company should be honest about their reasons for concessions. Hopefully this will get better reception than the other one.
murral, you are over playing a weak hand.

Give it a rest.................