mngundog
12-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Before the edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRyuOOBx4Y

huntinman
12-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Before the edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRyuOOBx4Y

Come on... You can do better (or maybe not). That is the exact same tape that has been widely viewed. Not one bit different.

mngundog
12-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Come on... You can do better (or maybe not). That is the exact same tape that has been widely viewed. Not one bit different.
Exact same tape, that's funny right there, sure isn't the one Faux has been playing. :D

huntinman
12-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Exact same tape, that's funny right there, sure isn't the one Faux has been playing. :D

The only thing different is more Union thugs doing more cursing...

mngundog
12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
The only thing different is more Union thugs doing more cursing...
Nope the thing that is different is the union guy is knocked to the ground, Faux chose to edit that out. Fair and balanced, funny stuff.

huntinman
12-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Nope the thing that is different is the union guy is knocked to the ground, Faux chose to edit that out. Fair and balanced, funny stuff.

You are seeing what you want to see. We already knew he somehow ended up on the ground. This "new view" still does not show him being knocked to the ground. If you think it does maybe you can explain it very slowly to me. I've watched you link several times.

mngundog
12-20-2012, 09:58 PM
You are seeing what you want to see. We already knew he somehow ended up on the ground. This "new view" still does not show him being knocked to the ground. If you think it does maybe you can explain it very slowly to me. I've watched you link several times.
You are probably right, union guy waited for the fox camera man to aim his camera at the sky, then threw himself to the ground and comes up swinging, happens all the time in fights........funny stuff right there. And what new view, I thought you said identical tape we've seen all along?

huntinman
12-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Maybe... Or maybe the doofus was drunk and just tripped over his own two feet. By the way he reacted, that would make more sense.

mngundog
12-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Hate to call anyone a liar, but if the shoe fits................

huntinman
12-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Hate to call anyone a liar, but if the shoe fits................

You don't hate it too bad evidently.

Down East Labs 217
12-21-2012, 07:27 AM
If you watch the video one frame at a time you will see the union guy trip as he turns. He gets up swinging.

Richard

huntinman
12-21-2012, 07:44 AM
If you watch the video one frame at a time you will see the union guy trip as he turns. He gets up swinging.

Richard

Right... It's nothing new as far as the (so called) fight goes. He just released more time of the union guys cussing and threatening him and his crew. Said in an interview that there were tent pegs from the tent the union guys tore down that may have caused the guy to trip.

Daniel J Simoens
12-21-2012, 09:48 AM
nothing new in this video.

Buzz
12-21-2012, 10:04 AM

Richard

I call BS. I just downloaded the video and converted it to an mp4 so I could watch it frame by frame. You can clearly see Crowder following through with either a push or a punch, the guy going down, and then getting back up swinging. I would wish Crowder lots of luck in court with this one.

Down East Labs 217
12-21-2012, 11:13 AM
I call BS. I just downloaded the video and converted it to an mp4 so I could watch it frame by frame. You can clearly see Crowder following through with either a push or a punch, the guy going down, and then getting back up swinging. I would wish Crowder lots of luck in court with this one.

Buzz

The union guy bumped into the news guy as he tripped and fell. If you look the news guys left back shoulder was facing the union guy as he fell. It think it might be pretty hard (though not impossible) to throw a punch or push someone with your back quartered away from them.

Richard

Eric Johnson
12-21-2012, 11:57 AM
There's a scientific principle here that controls my understanding of the event. It's called the Principle of Least Astonishment and goes like, "If I said Crowder knocked the guy down or something else happened to cause him to fall, which would cause you the least astonishment?"

I offer:

1. Crowder was in a crowd of reasonably hostile and worked up folks. He was surrounded. If he was involved in an overt act, would the crowd not have responded?

2. Immediately after the incident caught on tape, the incident occurred with the hot dog vendor. This did involve the crowd and was crowd initiated it. Crowder had nothing to do with it.

3. Crowder has made an offer to the guy in the video if he'll identify himself. He has elected to remain anonymous.

While these aren't proof that would be acceptable in a court, it's possible that the film may not be either. We are left with, which is the more likely chain of events given the environment and the participants....the Principle of Least Astonishment.

starjack
12-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Before the edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRyuOOBx4YYawn....................

huntinman
12-21-2012, 03:36 PM
There's a scientific principle here that controls my understanding of the event. It's called the Principle of Least Astonishment and goes like, "If I said Crowder knocked the guy down or something else happened to cause him to fall, which would cause you the least astonishment?"

I offer:

1. Crowder was in a crowd of reasonably hostile and worked up folks. He was surrounded. If he was involved in an overt act, would the crowd not have responded?

2. Immediately after the incident caught on tape, the incident occurred with the hot dog vendor. This did involve the crowd and was crowd initiated it. Crowder had nothing to do with it.

3. Crowder has made an offer to the guy in the video if he'll identify himself. He has elected to remain anonymous.

While these aren't proof that would be acceptable in a court, it's possible that the film may not be either. We are left with, which is the more likely chain of events given the environment and the participants....the Principle of Least Astonishment.

Exactly... besides if the doofus union guy was defending himself, why has he been hiding ever since throwing the sucker punches? What a total and complete loser...

Cody Covey
12-21-2012, 08:22 PM
What was editted out of the videos that I have seen thus far but saw it today in another video is the union guys ripping the tent of American's for prosperity out of the ground and supposedly that is what he actually tripped on...Not to mention earlier in the day the same guy was already threatening Crowder saying he was going to F him up.

sick lids
12-21-2012, 08:38 PM
When younger I've been pushed by or pushed a buddy into some one to instigate a fight. If these guys were late teens or early twenty's would'nt surprise me a bit. I thought the comment that you kiss your kids with that mouth was the best.

caryalsobrook
12-22-2012, 11:19 AM
I haven't paid much attn. to this thread because the title suggested that if was just an attack on Fox. I did watch the video on my laaptop but too jerky to even watch closely.
I do have a question though. If you were the one that hit the reporter and felt that you were only definding yourself, would you choose to remain anonymous or choose to go public and defend your actions? My instinct is that not one single person here would choose to remain anonymous. I wonder if I am wrong.

Marvin S
12-22-2012, 11:27 AM
I haven't paid much attn. to this thread because the title suggested that if was just an attack on Fox. I did watch the video on my laaptop but too jerky to even watch closely.
I do have a question though. If you were the one that hit the reporter and felt that you were only definding yourself, would you choose to remain anonymous or choose to go public and defend your actions? My instinct is that not one single person here would choose to remain anonymous. I wonder if I am wrong.

There may be a photo out there somewhere that would hang him high - the beauty of the internet & the citizen paparazzi :cool:!!!!