PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Boy Retired gun feature

South Bay
04-22-2004, 09:11 AM
I'm considering 2 four shooters, I've heard mixed reviews on the retired gun feature. Some love it, others say it's a pain to set up and blows over easy.

Comments?

lablover
04-22-2004, 07:06 PM
You will learn shortcuts to setting it up. Experience counts. A pain to set up? Not for me.

Will it blow over in a strong wind? Yes it will. How many windy days do you have? Just use the retired gun feature on non windy days. I'm not trying to "open a can of worms" here, but you have probably noticed that it is not a perfect world. I've seen a few wingers blow over with enough wind.
You can also make a couple of U shaped stakes, with one side longer than the other, and place the U shaped end over the opposite corners of the BB base, and drive it into the ground. That will hold it.

Sundown49 aka Otey B
05-03-2004, 10:57 AM
:( waste of money in my opinion

Cray Stephenson
05-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Will it blow over in a strong wind? Yes it will. How many windy days do you have?

Come train with us...it's windy here 4-5 days a week

lablover
05-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Cray,

I'd love to, but you are a little outide of my driving range for training.

BB's can be staked down, similiar to wingers.

I'll make a suggestion to the BB folks about this issue.

Cray Stephenson
05-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Richard,

Feel free to contact me if you are ever traveling through the area, we can train if you've got an extra day or 2 or if you just need an area to air dogs...or want to stop and have a bite to eat.

Cray

Chris Atkinson
05-04-2004, 09:31 PM
Richard,

Feel free to contact me if you are ever traveling through the area, we can train if you've got an extra day or 2 or if you just need an area to air dogs...or want to stop and have a bite to eat.

Cray

Or to play a game of "tag" with Cray's older son.

"You're it!" OUCH!

Cray Stephenson
05-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Or to play a game of "tag" with Cray's older son.

"You're it!" OUCH!

HaHA, I've almost stopped him from doing it to Derek.