PDA

View Full Version : And then there's John Kerry ...

Gerry Clinchy
12-25-2012, 08:17 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/question_john_kerry_long_and_hard.html
Time has put some of Kerry's "baggage" out of the public memory ... his testifying against his fellow Viet Nam vets (after a very short tour in Nam); his secret discussions with No Viet Nam negotiators in Paris; his encouragement of a missile freeze promoted by the Soviets' KGB; joking about the assassination of Bush and Quayle ...

For these and a host of other reasons, John Kerry should be grilled with tough questions. He has been wrong about every major foreign policy issue since 1972. Aren't his failures over four decades something his colleagues should worry about?

If we didn't think anyone could be worse than Rice, maybe we are wrong?

road kill
12-25-2012, 08:26 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/question_john_kerry_long_and_hard.html
Time has put some of Kerry's "baggage" out of the public memory ... his testifying against his fellow Viet Nam vets (after a very short tour in Nam); his secret discussions with No Viet Name negotiators in Paris; his encouragement of a missile freeze promoted by the Soviets' KGB; joking about the assassination of Bush and Quayle ...

If we didn't think anyone could be worse than Rice, maybe we are wrong?
John Kerry (Hanoi Jane's BF) is the King of stolen honor.

Another lieing liar that lies.

I would not **** on him if he was on fire.
A disgrace to the American soldier and sailor.

huntinman
12-25-2012, 02:47 PM
It has been my opinion all along that Susan Rice was just a smokescreen so that Kerry would get confirmed easier... She was so bad that he looks ok by comparison... Maybe to some... They are both unqualified to me.

Marvin S
12-25-2012, 04:03 PM
It has been my opinion all along that Susan Rice was just a smokescreen so that Kerry would get confirmed easier... She was so bad that he looks ok by comparison... Maybe to some... They are both unqualified to me.

Kerry's major talent being - drum roll please - marrying well :)!!!!!!!!!!

charly_t
12-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Obama has one outstanding talent...........puting unqualified people in positions where they can do the most harm. Good old boy system gone big time it would seem. I'm still amazed at the people who can not see this regime for what it is. I'm not a smart person and certainly not well educated but I have always been able to see dirt when it is in front of me.