PDA

View Full Version : Where is Hillary?

Dan Storts
12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
It has been such a long time since we have seen or heard from her.

zeus3925
12-26-2012, 02:15 PM
This is another malicious and maligning post. If someone did this kind of thing about "W" then you'd be caterwauling all over the place. What do you hope to gain with this kind of skit-ah?

starjack
12-26-2012, 03:45 PM
This is another malicious and maligning post. If someone did this kind of thing about "W" then you'd be caterwauling all over the place. What do you hope to gain with this kind of skit-ah?So where is she.

coachmo
12-26-2012, 04:08 PM
The problem Zeus is it was done to "W" over and over and over by all of you leftist loons. Funny how quickly that is forgotten. PS I didn't vote in the poll just wanted to point out your glaring hypocrisy!

Daniel J Simoens
12-26-2012, 04:19 PM
caddying for obama

zeus3925
12-26-2012, 05:43 PM
The problem Zeus is it was done to "W" over and over and over by all of you leftist loons. Funny how quickly that is forgotten. PS I didn't vote in the poll just wanted to point out your glaring hypocrisy!

My objection to the post is the reference to Monica. First of all, the sin is not Hilary's. She is the victim of what Bill and Monica did. This is unwarranted piling on.

M&K's Retrievers
12-26-2012, 07:38 PM
You left out "Who Cares?"

Dan Storts
12-26-2012, 07:52 PM
You left out "Who Cares?"

Polls usually don't get many votes. Thus, I limited it to 4 selections. However, that was one which was considered. Another one was making a wish list for 2016 VP running mates. Someone may have response, which has posted, to the latter.

JDogger
12-26-2012, 10:15 PM
One might also ask, "Where is the republican House"? The lawmaker's who propose and pass legislation to pass on to the senate so that bills and laws might be signed or vetoed by the POTUS. Seems like very little is happening in the US congress these days. The Teas, and I won't call them baggers, nor a party, more a splinter group that has deadlocked our system. Kinda like the advisory board of AKC....JD

caryalsobrook
12-27-2012, 05:49 AM
One might also ask, "Where is the republican House"? The lawmaker's who propose and pass legislation to pass on to the senate so that bills and laws might be signed or vetoed by the POTUS. Seems like very little is happening in the US congress these days. The Teas, and I won't call them baggers, nor a party, more a splinter group that has deadlocked our system. Kinda like the advisory board of AKC....JD

JD JD JD:rolleyes: The house could take off the next two years and NEVER pass another bill and it would take the Senate that long just to act on the various tax bills and BUDGETS that the houose has passed. Let's see.. Two budgets submitted to Congress by the Pres. that I know of. One failed the Senate 99-0. Wonder who didn't vote. The other was never voted on. House didn't need to vote on it. It had already passed a budget.

starjack
12-27-2012, 06:02 AM
One might also ask, "Where is the republican House"? The lawmaker's who propose and pass legislation to pass on to the senate so that bills and laws might be signed or vetoed by the POTUS. Seems like very little is happening in the US congress these days. The Teas, and I won't call them baggers, nor a party, more a splinter group that has deadlocked our system. Kinda like the advisory board of AKC....JDWas this thread about were is Hillary

road kill
12-27-2012, 10:29 AM
If there is nothing to hide, why is she hiding?????

M&K's Retrievers
12-27-2012, 10:49 AM
If there is nothing to hide, why is she hiding?????

Have you seen her hair? :rolleyes:

Golddogs
12-27-2012, 10:57 AM
We could also ask where is Pres Obama? Haven't seen him in awhile. Oh thats right, he's on a 4 million dollar taxpayer funded Christmas vacation. He did cut his trip short, what a great guy! This is the man that said he would walk Boehners dog and wash Mitch Mcconnells car to get a budget deal , of course this was before the election. Hillarys motto, out of sight out of mind, she has run as far and as fast as she can from Bengazhi.

Might not wan't to go there; Bush 2 spent more tine on vacation from the WH than any sitting pres.

Oh ya, he did manage to attend the funeral of one of the heroes of our greatest generation while there, paying last respects to a Medal of Honor winner.

Worth evey penney Regards!!!!!!!

gmhr1
12-27-2012, 11:31 AM
Yeah I know he walks on water! Once Hillary finally gets her memory back ( to bad for Bill) she will plead the fifth. I guess a little birdie briefed Obama before he went on Letterman, the View and politico and told his little white lie about the video. If the truth ever comes out he will follow in Nixons footsteps.