PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts??

road kill
12-27-2012, 11:06 AM
I posted this on the main page, referencing the Blues Brothers.
Didn't connect.
Maybe some was afeared?????

Maybe some of you clever folks can have at it!!!

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/RTF.jpg
Put your hands against the wall and sread 'em!!!!:cool:

It is a damned nice hat, white on the inside for handling!!!!

coachmo
12-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Hey Stan,
Nice looking hat! How do we get one? Or is that the original and only one?
Mo

road kill
12-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Hey Stan,
Nice looking hat! How do we get one? Or is that the original and only one?
Mo

They will be available soon from Chris A.
He was generous enough to have Santa bring one right to my chimney!!!

I think they are awesome!!!!

Daniel J Simoens
12-27-2012, 01:13 PM
our thoughts? i'm not sure how you ever landed your wife the way you look but you better never let her go.

oh you mean thoughts on the hat. I like it.

M&K's Retrievers
12-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Nice hat! The model, not so much.:razz:

HPL
12-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Foregoing comments on the appropriateness of the chosen model, one might have found a nicer background, tilted the head down a bit and actually FOCUSED ON THE CAP. ;-)

BonMallari
12-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Nice hat! The model, not so much.:razz:

you know MK is onto something...How about having the redhead model the hat ?..its all about how you market the product

huntinman
12-27-2012, 05:41 PM
don't listen to 'em RK... I don't see them putting their mug shots up for comparison;)

M&K's Retrievers
12-27-2012, 05:44 PM
you know MK is onto something...How about having the redhead model the hat ?..its all about how you market the product

Now your talking.

Marvin S
12-27-2012, 06:29 PM
It is a damned nice hat, white on the inside for handling!!!!

If you think the white is going to help your dog see your casts, you need to re think :). The hat needs a better looking model to show off it's obvious quality :-P.

But the SweatShirt, years ago I ordered a bird strap from aforementioned retailer. The workmanship was fairly shoddy which I mentioned in my communication to them. Not a peep was heard from said retailer, so I only go into their stores to look at the wildlife exhibits.

HPL
12-27-2012, 07:35 PM
If you think the white is going to help your dog see your casts, you need to re think :). The hat needs a better looking model to show off it's obvious quality :-P.

But the SweatShirt, years ago I ordered a bird strap from aforementioned retailer. The workmanship was fairly shoddy which I mentioned in my communication to them. Not a peep was heard from said retailer, so I only go into their stores to look at the wildlife exhibits.

I really like the Serengeti Safari shirts as they come in Tall and have lots of pockets. For a short time, their Talls were a bit short, but they corrected that so now I have one for every day of the week if I need them.

Blackstone
12-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Foregoing comments on the appropriateness of the chosen model, one might have found a nicer background, tilted the head down a bit and actually FOCUSED ON THE CAP. ;-)

Only a photographer would have noticed! :p