PDA

View Full Version : Secretary Clinton In Hospital With Blood Clot

M&K's Retrievers
12-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Ya' gotta be shatting me!! :barf: I'm not buying this unless she croaks and maybe not even then.

mjh345
12-31-2012, 12:02 AM
Ya' gotta be shatting me!! :barf: I'm not buying this unless she croaks and maybe not even then.

Very classy post. You must be so proud

M&K's Retrievers
12-31-2012, 07:55 AM
Prouder than I am of this Administration, it's Cabinet and it's policies. What exactly has this women done in regard to Benhgazi to instill confidence in anything she has said or done? She has either lied or dodged questions.

Buck stops here my arse. :rolleyes:

road kill
12-31-2012, 09:23 AM
My prediction is she has permanent damage to her brain from the concussion and blood clot, and will not be able to testify......EVER......due to memory loss etc.

Just sayin'............

gmhr1
12-31-2012, 09:24 AM
If the clot is in the lower leg shouldn't affect her memory. I heard one Dr say it was in the leg but I don't know for sure if its the leg or brain. Since 1998 she has had a history of blood clots in her right leg but now its time to come clean on Bengazhi and its a problem.

Just heard that the blood clot is between the brain and the skull , they expect her to be fine. Also a new report that expands Bangazhi blame to the White house, boy thats a shocker!

huntinman
12-31-2012, 03:17 PM
So... She slipped on the Watergate files and bumped her head. Got the "Immaculate Concussion". Developed a clot in her leg (from bumping her head). Now has amnesia (only as it pertains to 9/11/2012)...

Nothing unusual going on here at all.

road kill
12-31-2012, 03:54 PM
I think I can speak for all of us when I say we hope for a speedy and full recovery for Secretary Clinton!!

duk4me
12-31-2012, 04:08 PM
So... She slipped on the Watergate files and bumped her head. Got the "Immaculate Concussion". Developed a clot in her leg (from bumping her head). Now has amnesia (only as it pertains to 9/11/2012)...

Nothing unusual going on here at all.

Naw the watergate files were in the Republican White House, she couldn't have slipped on them.:-P

charly_t
12-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Naw the watergate files were in the Republican White House, she couldn't have slipped on them.:-P

What was the name of that savings and loan scandal that seemed to involve the Clintons ? White Water ?

duk4me
12-31-2012, 04:28 PM
What was the name of that savings and loan scandal that seemed to involve the Clintons ? White Water ?

Yes that is correct they SEEMED to be involved in it.;-)

BonMallari
12-31-2012, 04:45 PM
Now they are saying the blood clot is in her head.....having lost a family member from such a malady it is no laughing matter,but what is ,is the way info is dissimenated from the media...at this point in time does anyone think that Mrs. Clinton is going to testify to anything earth shattering or condemning that would implicate her or her boss?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/2012/12/31/doctors-blood-clot-located-clinton-head/sFZVu6nL4bGFCOYuyIqvvJ/story.html

road kill
12-31-2012, 04:58 PM
Now they are saying the blood clot is in her head.....having lost a family member from such a malady it is no laughing matter,but what is ,is the way info is dissimenated from the media...at this point in time does anyone think that Mrs. Clinton is going to testify to anything earth shattering or condemning that would implicate her or her boss?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/2012/12/31/doctors-blood-clot-located-clinton-head/sFZVu6nL4bGFCOYuyIqvvJ/story.html

I have my doubts as to the legitamcy and timing of all of this, I certainly made my post in earnest.

Having been thru a few tragedies such as this, I would wish poor health on no one.

BTW--That would include those who burned in Bengahzi..............

Franco
01-23-2013, 04:29 PM
]I have my doubts as to the legitamcy and timing of all of this,[/COLOR] I certainly made my post in earnest.

Having been thru a few tragedies such as this, I would wish poor health on no one.

BTW--That would include those who burned in Bengahzi..............

Legitamcy of a brain clot?

Franco
01-23-2013, 07:08 PM
My prediction is she has permanent damage to her brain from the concussion and blood clot, and will not be able to testify......EVER......due to memory loss etc.

Just sayin'............

Yes, we know what you are just saying.

road kill
01-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Legitamcy of a brain clot?
Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you.

You are desperate sidewalk preacher.

Franco
01-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you.

You are desperate sidewalk preacher.

haha, I knew you would use semantics to cover your butt! You said what you said. You questioned the legitimacy of her illness.

huntinman
01-23-2013, 08:39 PM
I question the legitimacy of everything she says or does... Period.