PDA

View Full Version : Western Montana results?

Bait
05-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Anybody have any info from Missoula, Mt.?

Bait
05-24-2004, 06:38 AM
C'mon Tracy! How'd ya do? And I forgive every body for forgetting my birthday, yesterday. :oops: BAIT

John Gassner
05-24-2004, 09:54 AM
What do you mean forgot?

I sent you a nice black Mac puppy and it had a note RETURN TO SENDER-what would I do with one of these?

Hope you had a Golden B-day :new-bday:

John

Bait
05-24-2004, 11:14 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks, John. I did. Trained all day, then had a nice dinner. BAIT

gmhr1
05-24-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi I can tell you who won the Amateur, AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH (my dogs mom) Congradulations Bill and Libby
Cindy

fetchitgold
05-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey Bait,

Didn't make it through the 3rd series, but had fun. Well, if fun is waking up to 36 degrees and mixed snow and rain! Now I remember why I moved away!!! :twisted: It was beautiful though.

I was marshalling on Sunday until we went out, as the marshall was gunning. Wasn't able to get results from the other stakes, but am hoping John Otto did well on the last series of the Am.

Congrats Cindy!!! :D

Tracy

Emily Faith
05-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Did Totten run that trial?

Bait
05-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey Bait,

Didn't make it through the 3rd series, but had fun. Well, if fun is waking up to 36 degrees and mixed snow and rain! Now I remember why I moved away!!! :twisted: It was beautiful though.

I was marshalling on Sunday until we went out, as the marshall was gunning. Wasn't able to get results from the other stakes, but am hoping John Otto did well on the last series of the Am.

Congrats Cindy!!! :D

TracyHey Tracy, I'll trade with you, anytime. It's 90 and real humid here. Man I hate that! If I had to pick, I'd take cold over hot. Not that I don't like in between, but we seem to go from cold to hot. Hey, as long as you had fun. :D I'm in a Q the week after next, we ain't ready, but we'll get some "game time" and everyone will get some entertainment. :lol: :oops: BAIT

potshot
05-24-2004, 08:33 PM
did auggie run?

Annette
05-24-2004, 08:35 PM
This is not complete but just got it from e-mail.

Open: First Bill Totten dog ?
Second Eric Fangsrud dog I think Rio Don Shaw owner
Third Don Romien dog Levi Barabra Young
Fourth ?
RJ dog Flip

Amateur: First Bill Mcknight
Second John Otto
Third John Payne Dog Taz
Fourth Corrine O'Brien

Qual: First Bob Byrum - I think

Derby: First Ron Kiehn dog Truman I think

Fourth Eric Fangsrud Dog Morgan (owner Ruth Aud)

Sorry this isn't complete but it is better than nothing.

Howard N
05-24-2004, 08:53 PM
Amateur: First Bill Mcknight
Second John Otto
Third John Payne Dog Taz
Fourth Corrine O'Brien

Whoa, There's an RFTer in there and an ALASKAN

Good on you John Otto for your second place.

A special ATTAGIRL to Corry O'Brien and her dog Maddy for getting an amateur placement. It's a big deal. She's been trying for a long time and it seems to be paying off. Good luck to them in the future.

Annette
05-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Just had a corection on the Open palcement.
Second: eric Fangsrud -- Tony boyette's dog - Scout I think.
Derby : Thisrd Chris Willett ( owner).

Emily Faith
05-25-2004, 10:04 AM
Come on, you guys, you gave me just enough info to drive me crazy! Who did Totten win with! Surely someone can get all the results for us! Please, please, pretty please!

Annette
05-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Sorry but I do not know who Bill T won the Open with but think it is a dog just out of Qualifying. I e-mailed Donna Fangsrud the FTSecretary but she is swamped with work and didn't have it altogether. She said that she would get back in a couple of days. Why not e-mail Totten. You can get it off his site Nightwind training . I don't have it handy. I did hear that Eric Fangsrud also got a third in the Qual with Skye owner Larson. Also Auggie and Carbon were both entered but they did not run. I don't know why.

Emily Faith
05-25-2004, 11:28 AM
Annette,
Thanks for the additional info. I couldn't wait for info so I called and talked to Tammy Totten. I had a feeling that the dog just out of the Q may be Jamie's little brother, Cracker, and sure enough--it was! West Haven's Mac Yellow Stew ("Cracker") won the Open. He is out of Lean Mac and HRCH Southills U-Gotta-B Kiddin MH and won't be 3 until next week. Wow!

JusticeDog
05-25-2004, 01:06 PM
Wow! :D You got that right! Honor & Kirby say, "way to go, "Uncle Cracker!"