PDA

View Full Version : NFRA test Stillwater, OK Anyone going......

bandcollector
05-23-2004, 11:15 PM
I am going to my first NFRA test this coming weekend. Anyone else going to be there....

Cliff Sager
05-24-2004, 10:06 AM
I'll be there helping to put on the test. I'm sure you'll enjoy the NFRA program. What are you entered in?

Shayne Mehringer
05-24-2004, 10:18 AM
As much as i enjoy the company of my good friends in Stillwater... I'm picking beer and bikinis over dogs and ticks this weekend!!!

Shayne

John Gassner
05-24-2004, 10:56 AM
I plan on running on Sunday.

Hope they have the signs out.

John

Cliff Sager
05-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Maybe we could get Shayne to bring the beer and bikini girls over to hold the signs. :shock: We may not get any more entries but the galleries would be bigger. :lol:

We'll have signs posted off of Hwy 108 and the directions in the premium are simple but accurate.

Cliff

bandcollector
05-24-2004, 11:25 PM
sent in my entry for the double juniors today. i have a one year old blf who has been coming along very nicely. i got a question. what type of clothing do you wear. the rules say There are no specific requirements governing the color, material, or appearance of clothing worn by handlers. but the premium states, Seasonal hunting attire is required for handlers and spectators. i take this as regular hunt test camo would be sufficient.

cpayne
05-25-2004, 07:14 AM
Bandcollector,

Disregard what the premium says about clothing issues, other than you need to have them on. You can wear camo, white, whatever you feel like wearing.

Cpayne