PDA

View Full Version : Odds of House Speaker Boehner caving again

Dan Storts
01-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Yesterday he already played his first card and said we are going to keep the country running.

HPL
01-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Caving on what issue? Odds 5 to one that he WILL cave, or that he WON"T cave?

Dan Storts
01-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Caving on what issue? Odds 5 to one that he WILL cave, or that he WON"T cave?

On the negotiations over the debt. First, name something he has not caved on other than going to the tanning booth. Thus, the odds are related to that he will cave and Obama will win again.

dback
01-16-2013, 09:35 AM
What????? John Spelunker Boehner cave? Don't be silly.

Frankly, may not be the battle to chose anyway.

huntinman
01-16-2013, 09:49 AM
What????? John Spelunker Boehner cave? Don't be silly.

Frankly, may not be the battle to chose anyway.

He has not seen the battle he wanted yet. Is Boehner of French descent?

Dan Storts
01-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Well he just caved for another 3 months and this time he really means it, wink wink!!! I have to be a little more pressimistic when giving odds on Boehner. Odds of 2 to 1 or 1.1 to 1 would have been more realistic for the Rino. At least we do not have to hear the crying interviews for another 45 days.

Franco
01-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Question for you Republicans here on Potus;

What do you think about VP candidate Paul Ryan voting today to raise the Debt Ceiling? It was the 8th or 9th time he has voted to do so.

BonMallari
01-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Question for you Republicans here on Potus;

What do you think about VP candidate Paul Ryan voting today to raise the Debt Ceiling? It was the 8th or 9th time he has voted to do so.

He was ONE of 285 to vote yes, but somehow you chose to single him out....86 Democrats voted along with him

Franco
01-23-2013, 08:08 PM
He was ONE of 285 to vote yes, but somehow you chose to single him out....86 Democrats voted along with him

Well, he is the guy your party put up as a VP candidate, that's why he was singled out. ;-)

And, it is OK for him to vote with the Dems?

Franco
01-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Rand Paul slamming the House for surrendering to Obama...

“I saw the speaker on TV handing the newly sworn-in president a flag. I am afraid it was the white flag of surrender,” the Kentucky Republican said, according to a GOP source present at the meeting.
Alluding to the House GOP’s gathering last week in Williamsburg, Va., Paul jabbed: “They came out of their retreat and retreated.”

Gerry Clinchy
01-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Rand Paul was the only one with the courage to tell Hillary: "If I were President, I would have relieved you of your post."

BonMallari
01-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Well, he is the guy your party put up as a VP candidate, that's why he was singled out. ;-)

And, it is OK for him to vote with the Dems?

How about looking at it the other way.....was it OK for the 86 Dems to vote with the Republicans...You can go on claiming "its not my fault" till pigs fly (not counting the Geico commercial) because your guy didnt vote on it, but "your guy" also got NOTHING done, not one piece of legislation that he authored went thru

Keep spinning away trying to make it look like you are above it all

Franco
01-24-2013, 06:16 AM
How about looking at it the other way.....was it OK for the 86 Dems to vote with the Republicans...You can go on claiming "its not my fault" till pigs fly (not counting the Geico commercial) because your guy didnt vote on it, but "your guy" also got NOTHING done, not one piece of legislation that he authored went thru

Keep spinning away trying to make it look like you are above it all

Why, because I am willing to open my eyes and look at the situation objectively? Realizing that neither the Repubs are Dems are willing to serve the people as much as they are willing to serve the special interest. Unlike your guy that does what he is told by others, my guy can think for himself! My guy, unlike yours, has a pair.

Legislation? We all know how popular Congress is today with what does get passed;-)

You may be happy with the status quo, but I am not! Some people want reform and other just follow false hope.

BTW, my man is Rand Paul. In case you haven't noticed, his father has retired and very busy on a speaking engagement schedule.

road kill
01-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Why, because I am willing to open my eyes and look at the situation objectively? Realizing that neither the Repubs are Dems are willing to serve the people as much as they are willing to serve the special interest. Unlike your guy that does what he is told by others, my guy can think for himself! My guy, unlike yours, has a pair.

Legislation? We all know how popular Congress is today with what does get passed;-)

You may be happy with the status quo, but I am not! Some people want reform and other just follow false hope.

BTW, my man is Rand Paul. In case you haven't noticed, his father has retired and very busy on a speaking engagement schedule.

It is what he is best at!!

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx13/tinfoilskeptic/End-is-near-785574.jpg

Franco
01-24-2013, 06:37 AM
That's all you got RK? We all realized you can NOT articulate a position nor a defense of your position, so you resort to these kinds of cheap shots!

Tell us again how Hillary timed her brain blood clot so she wouldn't have to testify in December.

road kill
01-24-2013, 06:44 AM
That's all you got RK? We all realized you can NOT articulate a position nor a defense of your position, so you resort to these kinds of cheap shots!

Tell us again how Hillary timed her brain blood clot so she wouldn't have to testify in December.
I'm sure you mean well.

I do not, nor did I insinuate that Clinton never had a blood clot, that started (according to news reports) in her leg and ended up in her brain.

I do however think the timing of the release of this informtion is suspect.

You of course may want to twist what I said to suit your overzealous pursuit of legalized pot.

I think everyone here (but you) fully understood the point.

AS far as you cutting and pasting the Timothy Leary/Lord Chamberlain/Angry Old man mantra.........I stand by the graphic.

Your idea that anyone that doesn't agree with you is not objective is childish.

My apologies to anyone that construed my post as you claim you have.
(and I sincerely doubt you interpretted that way)

Franco
01-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Pathetic RK!

I suggest you go back a read your post.

Here it is; Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you. RK

Ya, she did a great job of timing her brain blood clot;-) Even a 3rd grader would understand your love of cheap shots.

Again, because you can NOT articulate a defense your resort to taking cheap shots.

BTW, you are not the gifted Potus poster that you think you are. There are many here that have called your bluff!

huntinman
01-24-2013, 07:05 AM
Pathetic RK!

Here it is; Legitimacy of the timing, get a 3rd grader to read and comprehend for you. RK

Ya, she did a great job of timing her brain blood clot;-) Even a 3rd grader would understand your love of cheap shots.

Again, because you can NOT articulate a defense your resort to taking cheap shots.

BTW, you are not the gifted Potus poster that you think you are. There are many here that have called your bluff!

That's interesting.... MANY HERE have said that about you:rolleyes:

Franco
01-24-2013, 07:35 AM
That's interesting.... MANY HERE have said that about you:rolleyes:

What took you so long?

Your comments on Hillary's brain blood clots showed you class as well.

road kill
01-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Pathetic RK!

My bluff???

Franco,
Could you list all the bills authored, sponsored and passed by Dr Ron Paul over the last 24 years??

Talk about a bluff on an empty hand..............

huntinman
01-24-2013, 07:39 AM
What took you so long?

Your comments on Hillary's brain blood clots showed you class as well.

Somebody got too much pepper in their gumbo this morning?

M&K's Retrievers
01-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Franco, did you take up residence in Port St. Lucie? Maybe started selling real estate? Living off your Mom's money?

Sure sounds like it.

RP regards,

Franco
01-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Franco, did you take up residence in Port St. Lucie? Maybe started selling real estate? Living off your Mom's money?

Sure sounds like it.

RP regards,

here is a suggestion;

I would suggest that you try and articulate points on issues like so many here on POTUS, instead for trying to be the class clown
;-)

M&K's Retrievers
01-24-2013, 01:03 PM
here is a suggestion;

I would suggest that you try and articulate points on issues like so many here on POTUS, instead for trying to be the class clown
;-)

Why? It's not working for you..