PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Amazing!!!!

road kill
01-16-2013, 08:58 AM
After Barry Soetoro excercizes EO today with his 18+ gun control actions attacking YOUR 2nd amendment rights.
(you know, the things we warned you about but the leftys all said would NEVER happen???).
Speculation is they will parrot what was done in NY state.
If so..........

He has turned America upside down.

MILLIONS of law abiding citizens will now become criminals.

With pot being legalized and amnesty on the horizen, MILLIONS of criminals will now become law abiding citizens.

Consider America "fundamentally changed!!!":cool:

dixidawg
01-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Unpossible. He said himself that gun owners have nothiing to fear from an Obama administration.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rs1L6DcaOWw

DSemple
01-16-2013, 09:54 AM
I'll be one of the new criminals. Seriously, background checks for purchasing amunition?

We should all refuse to register our guns or get licensed. Their next step will be to tax and sue us into relinquishing our guns.

Never owned a pistol or rifle in my life, but that's about to change and I won't be buying from a licensed dealer.

Anybody know how long amunition will keep?

road kill
01-16-2013, 09:58 AM
I'll be one of the new criminals. Seriously, background checks for purchasing amunition?

We should all refuse to register our guns or get licensed. Their next step will be to tax and sue us into relinquishing our guns.

Never owned a pistol or rifle in my life, but that's about to change and I won't be buying from a licensed dealer.

Anybody know how long amunition will keep?
Until you use it!!!!!

Daniel J Simoens
01-16-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm with you DS. I never owned a handgun but will be purchasing one in the very near future. Depending on what Mr Obama has to say this afternoon it might be too late to get certain features.

M&K's Retrievers
01-16-2013, 10:25 AM
What's all the fuss about? I don't have any firearms and don't know anyone who does.

Pete
01-16-2013, 10:41 AM
After Barry Soetoro excercizes EO today with his 18+ gun control actions attacking [/COLOR]YOUR 2nd amendment rights.
(you know, the things we warned you about but the leftys all said would NEVER happen???).
Speculation is they will parrot what was done in NY state.
If so..........

He has turned America upside down.

MILLIONS of law abiding citizens will now become criminals.

With pot being legalized and amnesty on the horizen, MILLIONS of criminals will now become law abiding citizens.

Consider America "fundamentally changed!!!"]

Yep Stan
What was once up is now down,, going exactly as planned
Welcome to the coagulation of the inscription on the the bottom of our great seal on our federal reserve notes "Novus Ordo Seclorum"

Its been a main objective of theirs for hundreds of years and now the camel bears a very heavy burden.
Pete

FOM
01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
What's all the fuss about? I don't have any firearms and don't know anyone who does.

I only have a sling shot...those weren't banned were they?

Becky Mills
01-16-2013, 11:02 AM
They are gonna have to pry my NEF blank training pistol from my cold dead hands.

HPL
01-16-2013, 11:08 AM

Me either.

M&K's Retrievers
01-16-2013, 11:12 AM
I only have a sling shot...those weren't banned were they?

Depends. How many rocks does it hold?

Dan Storts
01-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Some here don't shoot live fliers for their dogs!!! Even a occasional pigeon really pumps them up. You can throw dead birds all day long, and yes they love it, but shoot a live flier and you will see a different dog. If I counted right about 30% here don't ever shoot birds for their dog which is sad. There is one that I did not include.

road kill
01-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Some here don't shoot live fliers for their dogs!!! Even a occasional pigeon really pumps them up. You can throw dead birds all day long, and yes they love it, but shoot a live flier and you will see a different dog. If I counted right about 30% here don't ever shoot birds for their dog which is sad. There is one that I did not include.
I shot about 200 live fliers for Elvis this duck, goose and pheasant season.
He seems to enjoy that!!!

M&K's Retrievers
01-16-2013, 01:00 PM
I shot about 200 live fliers for Elvis this duck, goose and pheasant season.
He seems to enjoy that!!!

Hell, other than Kathy's "pet" Canada Geese and Mallards in the back yard, I haven't seen 200 live flyers this year.

Tom. P.
01-16-2013, 01:05 PM
I dont have any stinkin guns!! MAN!!

smillerdvm
01-16-2013, 01:10 PM
I dont have any stinkin guns!! MAN!!

Neither do I. Every bird deer or other animal Ive harvested in my life was with my trusty single shot slingvshot that my great great great great granpa made from a willow tree when he stepped off of the Mayfower

RedlegHunter
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM

Me either. Boat flipped the other day and every one went to the bottom.

Gerry Clinchy
01-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Just a thought ... do you think that POTUS has jumped this gun on his "fundamental transformation" plan by coming out so aggressively on the gun issue right at the beginning of his 2nd term?

Even many who are liberals in other ways don't buy into this stuff about the long guns that he wants to regulate so heavily. When Harry Reid admits that gun legislation has no hope in the Senate, it's almost like he's saying he's not in favor of it coming to a vote.

Could this be a distraction from other stuff that's in the works? Immigration, debt ceiling, new taxes, more penalties for fossil fuels, refusal to make spending cuts ...

charly_t
01-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Just a thought ... do you think that POTUS has jumped this gun on his "fundamental transformation" plan by coming out so aggressively on the gun issue right at the beginning of his 2nd term?

Even many who are liberals in other ways don't buy into this stuff about the long guns that he wants to regulate so heavily. When Harry Reid admits that gun legislation has no hope in the Senate, it's almost like he's saying he's not in favor of it coming to a vote.

Could this be a distraction from other stuff that's in the works? Immigration, debt ceiling, new taxes, more penalties for fossil fuels, refusal to make spending cuts ...

You might have something there. Been told it was an old war tactic to..........try to keep the troops confused.