PDA

View Full Version : I Met Sarge (Zeus) Today

huntinman
01-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Sarge and his lovely wife were driving through on their way south today. My wife and I met them at a local restaurant for lunch and some friendly dog talk. I really enjoyed the visit and getting to know another fellow RTF'er.... Here is a pic of me and Sarge 10864

The visit went well until I steered the conversation to politics and tried to give Sarge a gift of the Mark Levin book "Liberty and Tyranny"

At that point, Sarge's radical liberal colors came out and he attacked me! A defenseless man just trying to help a wayward traveler... I just don't understand:confused:

Moral to the story? You can feed a liberal, just don't try to educate them! Makes 'em mad!! (Sarge says he's not liberal)

In all seriousness, my wife and I enjoyed the visit with Sarge and his wife. They are very nice folks and I hope to cross paths with them again in the near future. Next time I'll try an Ann Coulter book!

BonMallari
01-19-2013, 04:50 PM
way too funny.....

mngundog
01-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Congrats, that's great, thanks for the post. Did Zeus stick you with the check?

DSO
01-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Very cool :cool:

zeus3925
01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks Bill and Sherrie! We had a great time! Mngundog, I did stick him with the check! But, I'm sure he'll get me back when we go back in the spring.

Ann Coulter, eh?