PDA

View Full Version : WATOPA DERBY RESULTS

Downtown
05-30-2004, 12:46 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Fred just called with the Derby Results :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

1st - TAYLORLAB DOWNTOWN DUSTY BROWN - (H)Fred Brown / Dan Heard
2nd - HAWKEYE'S OTTER - Bob & Leta Rovelstad - (H) Brick Hejlik

3rd - Big Rivers Backwater Tucker - (OH) Ronald Maul

4th - T-STREET TESS - John & Julia Skibber - (H) Scott Dewey

RJ - OTTERCREEK'S RAYNE DANCER - James O'Neil - (H) Brick Hejlik

Jams
Calumet's Speed Demon
Candlewoods Jonnie Unite Us
Hy-Flyers Rant & Rave

Chris Kingrea
05-30-2004, 05:33 PM
You're like a broken record. Doesn't winning ever get tiresome ? :wink:

Dusty is :onfire: alright. Very :onfire: . And amazing to say the least.

Congrats !

Downtown
05-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Tiresome, are you kidding ? I have aged 10 years over this derby stuff, and for a woman THAT'S NOT GOOD !

We know these kinda rides only happen once in a lifetime, and it has been fun!
We have been so blessed !

:onfire: :onfire: Go DUSTY Go :onfire: :onfire:

:B-fly:

Downtown

Brian Cockfield
05-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Tiresome, are you kidding ? I have aged 10 years over this derby stuff, and for a woman THAT'S NOT GOOD !

We know these kinda rides only happen once in a lifetime, and it has been fun!
We have been so blessed !

:onfire: :onfire: Go DUSTY Go :onfire: :onfire:

:B-fly:

Downtown
Alright so how many points does that make now? Congrats by the way. Someone asked me yesterday which young dogs were doing really well and of course I had throw Dusty's name out there. Heck of a dog you have there. He's about as consistent as I've seen.

K G
05-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Is he running any Qs yet?

Keith G.

Downtown
05-30-2004, 07:25 PM
He won 1st place in the Qualifying at the Golden Retriever Club at 20 months old.

:onfire: Dusty now has 66 points :onfire:

Melanie Foster
05-30-2004, 07:42 PM
How many of those points are from first places? Congrats on another good weekend!

Melanie

Downtown
05-30-2004, 07:51 PM
THANKS!!!

Dusty has won

9 - 1st place

4 - 2nd places

The rest of the points came from 3rd and 4th place.

K G
05-30-2004, 08:17 PM
So he has 60 Derby points?

My math may not be so good...btw, the Q win counts for nothing relative to Derby points, unless RFTN has changed something that I'm not aware of which is entirely possible.

Not trying to minimize this fantastic dog by any means...his 9 wins speak for themselves. I'm just trying to get the math straight.

Keith Griffith

Downtown
05-30-2004, 09:26 PM
66 points

He has won
9 - 1st place

4 - 2nd place

3 - 3rd place

3 - 4th place

Hope this helps :D

K G
05-30-2004, 10:26 PM
I am intimately aware of the points awarded for each place............

This is what was confusing:

The rest of the points came from 3rd and 4th place and
1st place in his second Qualifying test.

Thanks for clearing up the number of 3rds and 4ths that made the total what it is.

Keith G.

HiRollerLabs
05-31-2004, 07:17 AM
CONGRATS! Hope to see you and Dan, or Fred, at Blackhawk--hopefully for another WIN!

Downtown
05-31-2004, 07:47 AM
Thanks !!

Fred will be there running him, If you see big boo hoo tears it's because that will be his last derby to run with Dusty.

:rocol: Keep your fingers crossed :rocol:

Missy

JBlack
05-31-2004, 07:53 AM
Congrats and good luck!!!

HiRollerLabs
05-31-2004, 01:25 PM
Thanks !!

Fred will be there running him, If you see big boo hoo tears it's because that will be his last derby to run with Dusty.

:rocol: Keep your fingers crossed :rocol:

Missy

Missy,

Who is running Dusty in Fargo on Sat.--Dan?? I believe I heard a "rumor" that Dusty is running at Blackhawk on Friday, then hitailing it for Fargo.

Best of luck on both trials!

Downtown
05-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Im not sure that Fred will be up to making that long of a trip, IF NOT Brick Hejlik is going and will take Dusty and run for us in his LAST DERBY :cry:

:multi: So If you see him there, Cheer real loud for him. :multi:

Missy

junbe
05-31-2004, 03:02 PM
Missy
Got to talk to Fred. He said he sent you some nice pictures of Dusty's living quarters in Texas. A little different than sleeping on your bed, huh!
Fred will run Dusty Friday. Fred also has his all age dogs he'll run Friday, Sat, and Sun. Brick will take 4 Derby dogs after our trial up to Fargo. Their Derby starts at 10am on Sat. The only problem is making sure we can get 37 dogs run in one day. I will have impeccable mechanics. But I have no control over the weather and none on the judges. Their land and water is all in one large field, so mechanics should be easy to accomodate.

Jack