PDA

View Full Version : Junebe! WATOPA? WAHAPPENED north of the 42nd parallel?

redline
05-31-2004, 08:19 AM
Junbe, since your the only one who owns a computer north of the 42nd parallel and inquiring minds etc.?
Jan

ErinsEdge
05-31-2004, 08:38 AM
I just know Busler's Candlewoods Rulin' the Roost won the Open.

redline
05-31-2004, 08:57 AM
And Nancy makes two. Wow 100% more. :lol:
Thanks Nanc!
Good for them. Did Beck run the dog? Title??

junbe
05-31-2004, 10:06 AM
AM results:70 entered
1-FC-AFC Chicamaugga Choo Choo, L Dubose
2-NFC-AFC Five Star General Patton, D Bredeson
3-FC-AFC Tiger McBunn, M Dubose
4- Winneshiek's Maxximum Mhz, D Robertson

Open:95 entered
1. Candlewoods Rulin' the Roost H Beck
2. Tom Mikunda's dog run by Bill Fabian
3. Tiger McBunn Mac DuBose
4. NFC Zinger Mac DuBose

ErinsEdge
05-31-2004, 12:22 PM
And Nancy makes two. Wow 100% more. :lol:
Thanks Nanc!
Good for them. Did Beck run the dog? Title??

Jim ran the dog: with a 538 yard retired gun? Unreal. Rooster has an Amateur win also, but not a title. I'm sure he and a couple of littermates will title soon. I bred the only litter from Rooster (so far) and the pups are amazing, especially in water.

achiro
05-31-2004, 02:25 PM
What is rooster's breeding?

achiro
05-31-2004, 02:31 PM
What is rooster's breeding?

Nevermind, found it.

Lean Mac X Gotta be Good

Lot of nice dogs out of that mix!

HiRollerLabs
06-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Jim ran the dog: with a 538 yard retired gun? Unreal. Rooster has an Amateur win also, but not a title. I'm sure he and a couple of littermates will title soon. I bred the only litter from Rooster (so far) and the pups are amazing, especially in water.[/quote]

Littermate, Razz (Buslers own Razz and Rooster from 1998 breeding) has Open points, including a second in TX earlier this year.

Our littermate, Izzy, finished his FC at Hennepin Country Retriever Club on May 8.

Scott Carruth owns littermate Candlewoods Superstrike (Striker)--has Open points, not sure about Am points.

Vicki Worthington owns littermate Candlewoods Labracadabra (Genie)--has Am points, and may have Open points--not sure.

Larry Morgan (?Colorado) owns Maverick (out of first Mac/BeBe breeding in 1997). I believe that dog has Am points and Open points.

We have MeMe (1997) who is QAA and has an Open RJam.

One dog I know of from 1997 litter went to non-trial home in TX--just hunts her. Says she is a retrieving machine.

BeBe's babies are doing okay!!

Mark Copeland
06-01-2004, 04:00 PM
Scott Carruth owns littermate Candlewoods Superstrike (Striker)--has Open points, not sure about Am points.

Jim Alexander owned "Flint" but recently has left the game. Jim Ramsey owns Flint now. Flint has "2" wins in the Am with a total of 11 points. "6" points in the Open.

HiRollerLabs
06-01-2004, 04:02 PM

Jim Alexander owned "Flint" but recently has left the game. Jim Ramsey owns Flint now. Flint has "2" wins in the Am with a total of 11 points. "6" points in the Open.

Mark--thanks for the correction on Flint.