PDA

View Full Version : Obama's speech

luvmylabs23139
01-21-2013, 08:49 PM
So I listened to the clown, and all I got from it was he wants to trash the constitution and said so. What an idiot.

smillerdvm
01-21-2013, 11:12 PM
Didnt see the speech. How did he say he was gonna trash the Constitution? Specifically which part did he say he was going to trash?

road kill
01-22-2013, 07:19 AM
So I listened to the clown, and all I got from it was he wants to trash the constitution and said so. What an idiot.

I believe this speech was incredibly remarkable.
The liberal agenda has been put forth.
Obama's ideological ambitions were on display.

Karl Marx would be proud!

JMO

M&K's Retrievers
01-22-2013, 09:33 AM
Did King Barack give a speech yesterday?
Wonder why?

brandonh98
01-22-2013, 08:08 PM
I can't even listen to his speeches anymore....

Dan Storts
01-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Didnt see the speech. How did he say he was gonna trash the Constitution? Specifically which part did he say he was going to trash?

Any time you take away any citizen's liberties it trashes the Constitution. I didn't hear the speech but I guarantee he suggested on punishing some group or group of corporations. It is not just the POTUS but it occurs everyday congress meets and Boehner is also to blame.

Remember it is the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs.

JDogger
01-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Any time you take away any citizen's liberties it trashes the Constitution. I didn't hear the speech but I guarantee he suggested on punishing some group or group of corporations. It is not just the POTUS but it occurs everyday congress meets and Boehner is also to blame.

Remember it is the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs.

"I didn't hear it, but I know what was said...." You're a "good sport", Dan Storts....!

JD:D

Gerry Clinchy
01-23-2013, 12:56 AM
I've heard parts of it, and it just sounds like another campaign speech with plenty of the same stuff as always, but worse in some places, like, (paraphrasing) protect future generations ... with aggressive action on climate change! For God's sake, we can't even be sure that we can do ANYthing about the climate change that might exist ... could we have saved the dinosaurs? Can we stop and ice age by returning to caves? Then continuing the class warfare with saying that happiness should not be limited to "the few".

I have yet to hear any kind of reasonable "plan" mentioned in ANY speech with ANY of the rhetorical concepts. No mention of deficits or fiscal responsibilities or solutions to things like Medicare or SS funding.

And the MSM commentators varied from childish to lame.