PDA

View Full Version : Where is Hillary? Followup

Dan Storts
01-23-2013, 09:22 AM
I put up a poll concerning this issue a few weeks ago. I believe the winner is a face lift. Check her out today because she is looking pretty good. No bags under her eyes, very slight wrinkle lines on each side of her mouth, no wrinkles on the neck and a nice smooth forehead. Just a observation.

huntinman
01-23-2013, 09:39 AM
I put up a poll concerning this issue a few weeks ago. I believe the winner is a face lift. Check her out today because she is looking pretty good. No bags under her eyes, very slight wrinkle lines on each side of her mouth, no wrinkles on the neck and a nice smooth forehead. Just a observation.

Fell and hit her head, the swelling in back caused the loose skin to draw up.

BonMallari
01-23-2013, 09:58 AM
I just hope this is the last time we have to watch her on TV in any political capacity...this dog and pony show is a farce, its about as scripted as any TV show on NBC

Franco
01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Rand Paul questioning Hilllary today.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-hillary-clinton-benghazi-2013-1

BonMallari
01-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Rand Paul questioning Hilllary today.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-paul-hillary-clinton-benghazi-2013-1

pretty ballsy move by the Senator....I am sure we will see that clip in about 4 years on some political ad

road kill
01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
pretty ballsy move by the Senator....I am sure we will see that clip in about 4 years on some political ad
Wait till you see what Senator Johnson WI did to her.
She lost it!!!!!

Franco
01-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Wait till you see what Senator Johnson WI did to her.
She lost it!!!!!

Here it is...msnbc was the first one to pop up on a Google search.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50562406/t/watch-hillary-clinton-smacks-down-tea-party-senator-over-benghazi/

road kill
01-23-2013, 02:51 PM
She lost her cool, slammed her hands on the desk and screeched "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

It makes a huge difference, you lied to us!!!

huntinman
01-23-2013, 03:34 PM
She lost her cool, slammed her hands on the desk and screeched "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

It makes a huge difference, you lied to us!!!

I glad he asked, but I think her response was pre-planned and staged. Fake outrage if you ask me. Just throwing them off the trail... why no follow up questions? This whole thing was a total farce.

Uncle Bill
01-23-2013, 04:31 PM
I glad he asked, but I think her response was pre-planned and staged. Fake outrage if you ask me. Just throwing them off the trail... why no follow up questions? this whole thig was a total farce.

Just nothing to compare to a Clinton under oath...except mebe Obama? Gotta be proud to be a Democrat these days.

UB

starjack
01-23-2013, 04:32 PM

It makes a huge difference, you lied to us!!!Ditto..........

starjack
01-23-2013, 04:33 PM
I glad he asked, but I think her response was pre-planned and staged. Fake outrage if you ask me. Just throwing them off the trail... why no follow up questions? this whole thig was a total farce.You sir are right on the money.

Dan Storts
01-23-2013, 06:45 PM
I glad he asked, but I think her response was pre-planned and staged. Fake outrage if you ask me. Just throwing them off the trail... why no follow up questions? This whole thing was a total farce.

I do not really know much about Johnson. However, you have a point and Lindsay Graham gave him the question. He has always been a friend of the Clinton's.

BonMallari
01-23-2013, 07:33 PM
I do not really know much about Johnson. However, you have a point and Lindsay Graham gave him the question. He has always been a friend of the Clinton's.

it was a stacked deck, they could have lined up a better bunch of Clintonista butt kissers, heck they were making her out to be the greatest Sec of State since Thomas Jefferson

Bubba
01-24-2013, 03:52 PM

Prolly just took her bra off.

Pulls the wrinkles out regards

Bubba

huntinman
01-24-2013, 04:05 PM
Prolly just took her bra off.

Pulls the wrinkles out regards

Bubba

Yeah, but then she would have had those big red droopy eyes like our dogs get when they are tired...