PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the big Pennsylvania gun show...

Uncle Bill
01-23-2013, 04:24 PM
...is going to be a few participants light this year. I applaud their backbones. So much for the linguini spined that believe the 2nd amendment is for hunters and outdoorsmen only.

UB

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/major-exhibitors-pull-out-of-eastern-sports-and-outdoors-show/32346/

sick lids
01-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Talk about a $100,000,000.00 oops.Think of the sales tax that mayor wont get to spend this year. And kicking a brit company down the road .....

PRICELESS

Gerry Clinchy
01-25-2013, 02:44 PM
I think Harrisburg is one of the large cities that has its own additional sales tax as well. I know Philadelphia and Pittsburgh do, but not totally sure about Harrisburg.

road kill
01-25-2013, 03:53 PM
I believe the show is now canceled.

Gerry Clinchy
01-26-2013, 12:59 PM
I believe the show is now canceled.

That's gonna cost somebody some big bucks.

chessiedog
01-29-2013, 09:10 PM
I am glad that people still have a backbone! We must be careful or the lib's have won part of the battle. Without them even doing anything they have brought one of the biggest gun/outdoor shows in the nation to a a screeching halt, yep chalk one up for the lib's. the company who holds this will not be bothered much financially because their gonna take the lose and write it off. It's the locals who are losing out!

We must be careful in what we do and who we boycott. If someone does not step in and start another show the they have won a battle. No, they have not won the war just one of the battles. So lets be careful how much we pat ourselves on the back because we may have done as much harm as we did good!

Robert