PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Teflon pantsuit -- nothing is going to stick

helencalif
01-23-2013, 07:51 PM
I watched the Senate hearing and the House hearing today. Didn't miss a minute as I wanted to hear answers. Well, Hillary had on her Teflon pantsuit. She dodged a lot of important questions.

Our Secretary of State stated she never saw any requests for increased security and she said she did not know that security requests had been denied by her department. Apparently, the requests and the denials went only as high as her assistant level. No explanation whatsoever as to why her assistant level did not inform her. Those folks in the State Department (who the ARB said were grossly incompetent) are still on the payroll.

Sort of like Fast and Furious... we are going to find those responsible; they will be promoted and reassigned.

Gerry Clinchy
01-23-2013, 09:50 PM
There are no words to express how reprehensible this woman is, or any of the others who were involved in this. It mocks the intelligence of the American people.

huntinman
01-23-2013, 10:03 PM
There are no words to express how reprehensible this woman is, or any of the others who were involved in this. It mocks the intelligence of the American people.

Unfortunately less than half the population agrees with us on this... The rest of them go along willingly...

JDogger
01-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Unfortunately less than half the population agrees with us on this... The rest of them go along willingly...

Us and them. That work well for you Bill?

huntinman
01-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Us and them. That work well for you Bill?

Yes... Learned from Obama... Who refers to "us" as enemies...

JDogger
01-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Yes... Learned from Obama... Who refers to "us" as enemies...

Citations, if it pleases you?

huntinman
01-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Citations, if it pleases you?

As my teacher used to tell me... Look it up.

JDogger
01-24-2013, 12:40 AM
As my teacher used to tell me... Look it up.

So you have nothing as usual. Just "feelings", how lib of you. :)

helencalif
01-24-2013, 01:20 AM

Give them a free phone and a monthly check and they go along willingly.

Buzz
01-24-2013, 12:14 PM

It's the Republicans and their media outlet FOX News that insult the intelligence.

Pure politics.

road kill
01-24-2013, 12:15 PM
It's the Republicans and their media outlet FOX News that insult the intelligence.

Pure politics.

VS. the Democrats, Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews and the state run media?
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/Hondo_0351/ROFLMAO.jpg

Are you here all week?????

helencalif
01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I just read a brief CNN article which referred to UN Ambassador Rice's appearance on 5 Sunday television shows. They did say that she was on the shows to provide White House talking points. However, CNN then reported that the statements she had made in the White House' behalf as being later found to be INCOMPLETE. That's how CNN ended its story.

Incomplete? How about INCORRECT. There is a big difference.

If this was the only article anyone had read, they would think Rice just left something out when she went around to the 5 talk shows to feed the Administration's propaganda.

That was CNN... not Fox News.

helencalif
01-24-2013, 02:02 PM
I am wondering what the military is thinking about all of this. Someone could have responded in 6 or 7 hours. I recall that one representative referred to Benghazi as a death trap. It was.

road kill
01-24-2013, 02:09 PM
I just read a brief CNN article which referred to UN Ambassador Rice's appearance on 5 Sunday television shows. They did say that she was on the shows to provide White House talking points. However, CNN then reported that the statements she had made in the White House' behalf as being later found to be INCOMPLETE. That's how CNN ended its story.

Incomplete? How about INCORRECT. There is a big difference.

If this was the only article anyone had read, they would think Rice just left something out when she went around to the 5 talk shows to feed the Administration's propaganda.

That was CNN... not Fox News.

"At this point, what difference does it make???"

Gerry Clinchy
01-24-2013, 09:48 PM

Pure politics.
Does this mean that you believe Hillary's testimony? That she was unaware of the need for more security at Benghazi? That she did not see the requests? However, operating in such an administrative vacuum, she takes full responsibility? I find that, alone, very inconsistent. If someone takes full responsibility, why would they not expect messages of high priority to reach them?

These seem reasonable questions of competency.

If you want to dump this whole series of events into "just politics", then we cannot rule out that the concealment of these events, just prior to the election, was a strong political motive for the incumbent administration. Hillary had already announced that she was ending her tenure as SOS, and probably holding her breath that nothing would blow up before she left.