PDA

View Full Version : Hillary "What Difference Does It Make?"

M&K's Retrievers
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Bill should have used this defense when asked about Monica or Nixon when asked about the tapes or the break in or maybe even George when asked about the WMDs. There's always Jimmy when asked about the Panama Canal. Don't forget about GHWB after he agreed to the tax increase. Oh and how about Obama when asked about transparency.

What difference does it make regards,

HandyMan1
01-24-2013, 02:37 PM
I thought that was the worst response anyone could give. What an insult. I am sure it makes a difference to the families that lost loved ones. She will go away for two years, this will be forgotten and she will run for President.

charly_t
01-24-2013, 03:05 PM
A lot of difference........ but this is the view of most of our elected and appointed politicians now days about all of we American people. They don't care about us period !!!

But I would bet money that if Hillary runs for president ( or VP ) someone will remember this and bring it up......wether the media will let any of us shout it to the roof tops is another matter. Most of us have a family member or close friend serving our country in some way..........we are gonna remember this for sure.

road kill
01-24-2013, 03:06 PM
A lot of difference........ but this is the view of most of our elected and appointed politicians now days about all of we American people. They don't care about us period !!!

But I would bet money that if Hillary runs for president ( or VP ) someone will remember this and bring it up......wether the media will let any of us shout it to the roof tops is another matter. Most of us have a family member or close friend serving our country in some way..........we are gonna remember this for sure.
The media will not hold her or anyone else accountable for this.

She is a veteran of taking one for the President!!!!
"Deja vu all over again."

Daniel J Simoens
01-24-2013, 03:07 PM
^ ^ ok Yogi

road kill
01-24-2013, 03:13 PM
^ ^ ok Yogi
"If you see a fork in the road......."
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/tobaker70/Sports/yogi.jpg

charly_t
01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
The media will not hold her or anyone else accountable for this.

She is a veteran of taking one for the President!!!!
"Deja vu all over again."

Media is not on our side either ( read don't care also ). Not sure when their slide started downhill but it is well on the way to the bottom.

LOL, always loved that line.

BonMallari
01-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Media is not on our side either ( read don't care also ). Not sure when their slide started downhill but it is well on the way to the bottom.

LOL, always loved that line.

Woodward and Bernstein.....All the Kings Men

Goose
01-24-2013, 04:42 PM
What a disgraceful thing for her to say. There isn't a leadership bone in her sorry-ass body.

And to think that she has enough backing and support to make a run in 2016.

charly_t
01-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Woodward and Bernstein.....All the Kings Men

Sorry, Bon. I was referring to Yogi Beri's line. I have no idea about "All the King's Men". Is that a movie ?
That kind of gives my age away I guess.

Gerry Clinchy
01-24-2013, 09:18 PM
"I take full responsibility."
"I did not see those requests. They stop at the assistant level."