PDA

View Full Version : Good luck at the Grand to Caryalsobrook!

Franco
01-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Cary is enduring the current heatwave here in Loosiana while getting his dogs ready for the Grand. We had dinner together last night and had a great time talking dogs, the Gold Standard and politics. I'm going to make a Libertarian out of you sooner or later:o
Thanks for the dinner Cary and good luck at the Grand! I would be more than happy to relieve you of that puppy and am willing to toss in a big bag of dog food for it.;-)

huntinman
01-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Cary is enduring the current heatwave here in Loosiana while getting his dogs ready for the Grand. We had dinner together last night and had a great time talking dogs, the Gold Standard and politics. I'm going to make a Libertarian out of you sooner or later:o
Thanks for the dinner Cary and good luck at the Grand! I would be more than happy to relieve you of that puppy and am willing to toss in a big bag of dog food for it.;-)

Nice... What was on the menu?

Franco
01-27-2013, 11:33 AM
Nice... What was on the menu?

Cary had fried Gulf oysters and washed it down with a Miller Lite. I had a Filet topped with Crab meat and washed it down with a Coors Light.

It was a goodtime.

When he comes back through in a few weeks I am gong to take him to dinner for Frog legs and boiled Crawfish.

I don't think he is ready for smoothed Beef tongue just yet.

huntinman
01-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Cary had fried Gulf oysters and washed it down with a Miller Lite. I had a Filet topped with Crab meat and washed it down with a Coors Light.

It was a goodtime.

When he comes back through in a few weeks I am gong to take him to dinner for Frog legs and boiled Crawfish.

I don't think he is ready for smoothed Beef tongue just yet.

I was wondering about the crawfish... I like 'em...

Franco
01-27-2013, 01:14 PM
I was wondering about the crawfish... I like 'em...

When it comes to eating Crawfish, I am a traditionalist;-) By that I mean that I wait until the true Crawfish season in early March. Though restaurants are serving them now, they are way too small in size. With the warmer weather, they'll grow to a proper size.

gmhr1
01-27-2013, 01:56 PM
We became big time shrimp eaters while living in La. Creole, gumbo, crawdads, its the best!
Good Luck Caryalsobrook.

caryalsobrook
01-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Sitting in Lowe's parking lot to get internet. Great to meet Franco and look forward to seeing him again. Weather here in 60's and low 70's. can't stand it.:D

Trying to get ready for the Grand. Limited as towhen I can get on internet so all of you solve the country's problems.:p

Cary

road kill
01-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Sitting in Lowe's parking lot to get internet. Great to meet Franco and look forward to seeing him again. Weather here in 60's and low 70's. can't stand it.:D

Trying to get ready for the Grand. Limited as towhen I can get on internet so all of you solve the country's problems.:p

Cary

Best of luck, Cary!!!

I'll be with you at the Fall Grand!!!!

Franco
01-30-2013, 01:42 PM

Cary

Looks like Winter has returned. High today a chilling 65 degrees! Might have to fireup the fireplace tonight and burn some of that oak I've been stockpiling.

Dos Patos
01-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Good luck!