PDA

View Full Version : HCRC July Field Trial

goofygunner
07-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Does anyone have the results of the HCRC July Field Trial this last weekend?

HiRollerlabs
07-13-2004, 01:24 PM
Partial unofficial results.

Open
1st--Lardy/Purtell, FC AFC Morgan La Fae of Buckshot
2nd--Lardy, NFC Patton
3rd--Chris Ledford, ??
4th--Lardy, ??

Am
1st--Mike Fullerton, Joker
2nd--Mike Stiglich, Trapper (co-owner Rodney Glaze--heard Trapper is for sale)
3rd & 4th, Lee Jolley

goofygunner
07-13-2004, 01:28 PM
Thank Ann,

By the way this is Pat Lindell.

Hope all is well with your wonderfull dogs and you

HiRollerlabs
07-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Thank Ann,

By the way this is Pat Lindell.

Hope all is well with your wonderfull dogs and you

I wondered who was from Bertha!!

We MISS YOU!! When are you coming back to FT??? When is the baby due?? ahh....maybe you will be back next year??

goofygunner
07-13-2004, 02:18 PM
It may be a few years before I can get back into it. I really don't have any good place to train around here. I have 40 acreas but no water. I want to develope water, I even bought a backhoe. But the ground is difficult to work with and I have buried the backhoe once just doing some clean up work. So I am not sure what I am going to do yet. Next year I will be Judging the Fall NDRC Open but that is about it. Plus I need a good dog. And that alone takes a few years to develope.

And on top of all of this, my back is ruined. 2 herniated discs which cause me many problems. Some days are okay, other days I can hardly walk.

But I do miss the FTs and Training allot. Wish I had good training water close to home.

Baby is due any day now.

HiRollerlabs
07-13-2004, 05:02 PM
Let us know when the baby arrives! I'm sure you are both very excited.

I don't like to think that you won't be playing for a few years. That is NOT fair!! But, I do understand.

Downtown
07-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Any Qual / Derby Results?

Jimmie Darnell
07-14-2004, 06:54 PM
I know that Brick got 1st, Hillman got 2nd, not sure of 3rd, I got a 4th with Diamond. Hey, I also finished that 112 open with China and got a jam. That was really steep competition with all those pros. I was the only amatuer that finished without a handle.

Emily Faith
07-15-2004, 12:09 PM
Way to go, Jimmie! Congrats on your weekend with both girls! How many points is that for Diamond?

Hawkeye Labs
07-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Jimmie,

Was it Otter that Brick placed first with?

Downtown
07-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Hey Jimmie,

Congradulations on another great weekend!

What dog did Hillman place with?

Missy

Jeremiah Harston
07-16-2004, 12:00 AM
Jimmie,

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Are you going to run any other trials this summer?

Jeremiah

Jimmie Darnell
07-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Just got home. Boy that was a long trip. Ran MN Iron Range. Got to the last series with China in the open and am. Had to handle though. Diamond was called in on the 2nd series. They through an out of order double and the short bird sat down in weeds and retired. Hows that for a second series derby?