PDA

View Full Version : the big bear fugitive?

Ken Bora
02-11-2013, 08:46 AM
wondered your thoughts on this disgruntled LA cop that is killing people?
I mean he is a killer and needs to die
BUT
the media coverage is kinda odd.
they are not falsly linking him to any tea party groups.
they are not targeting his type of guns or ability to buy them.
they have a huge reward and keep saying over and over he is a domestic terrorist killing cops.

while nothing the guy did is right, I wonder why they want him dead so bad?
Mexican drug runners kill lots of cops every day. Never see a million dollar reward for them.
what does this guy know?

BuddyJ
02-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Ken, that is the best question I've heard yet. I would be inclined to assume he is being pretty close to honest about the reasons he was fired being he has responded like he has. I would dearly love to hear his side of the story completely.

Marvin S
02-11-2013, 12:17 PM
wondered your thoughts on this disgruntled LA cop that is killing people?
I mean he is a killer and needs to die
BUT
the media coverage is kinda odd.
they are not falsly linking him to any tea party groups.
they are not targeting his type of guns or ability to buy them.
they have a huge reward and keep saying over and over he is a domestic terrorist killing cops.

while nothing the guy did is right, I wonder why they want him dead so bad?
Mexican drug runners kill lots of cops every day. Never see a million dollar reward for them.
what does this guy know?

The reward has a little to do with his targets - LE folks are more valuable in their own mind than normal citizens.

History is full of LE organizations going rogue - supplementing their income in many ways, brutality (which I believe is case here), sexual harassment, etc. Yet many are willing to surrender their rights to people with judgment this poor.

But I do believe they want him captured dead & not alive, which in itself says much :o.

At least they are buying the ladies delivering papers a new truck after shooting their old one full of holes :rolleyes:, plus I believe they put a hole or two in the ladies. Makes you wonder if they shouldn't be armed with plastic scissors!

HPL
02-11-2013, 12:23 PM
I too would like to hear his whole story. Not sure it is really appropriate to label him a "domestic terrorist". I always WANT to be on the side of law enforcement, but there have been too many well documented stories of abuse over the last few years to just blindly take their side.

huntinman
02-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Whatever his story is... Killing innocent people is not an answer. He has crossed a line now that he can't undo.

BonMallari
02-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I too would like to hear his whole story. Not sure it is really appropriate to label him a "domestic terrorist". I always WANT to be on the side of law enforcement, but there have been too many well documented stories of abuse over the last few years to just blindly take their side.

by labeling him a "domestic terrorist", they are able to justify using the Federal agencies in helping with their pursuit..LAPD can only go so far and now they can turn the Feds loose,especially if he crossed state/US borders

Marvin S
02-11-2013, 12:53 PM
by labeling him a "domestic terrorist", they are able to justify using the Federal agencies in helping with their pursuit..LAPD can only go so far and now they can turn the Feds loose,especially if he crossed state/US borders

When the cops got shot in WA, in a coffee shop prior to their shift the authorities were quick to establish that though they were not officially on duty they were checking in on their computers so it would be considered work related. It makes about a half a million on the eligibility for payouts to their heirs. Cops widow's up here are very comfortable.

Dan Storts
02-11-2013, 02:16 PM
He has one chance of living. Getting to Gloria Albright before the Feds get to him.

HPL
02-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Whatever his story is... Killing innocent people is not an answer. He has crossed a line now that he can't undo.

I agree. This may sound a bit odd, but I think he would have a stronger case if he had concentrated on those whom he felt had actually done him wrong instead of attacking their family members (although that is probably a more effective form of revenge if that is what he was after).

Tom. P.
02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
At this point what does it really matter?
Hmmmmmm? Where have we heard that before?

sick lids
02-11-2013, 07:58 PM
So... this is the same police force that has a history of beating minorities senseless and one decides to strike back with equal force in a language that the la police knows all about and is now labeled a terrorist. They better kill him fast before more minorities decide that they also do not have to take it any more. There are many in that community that consider this man a hero!

duk4me
02-11-2013, 08:18 PM
So... this is the same police force that has a history of beating minorities senseless and one decides to strike back with equal force in a language that the la police knows all about and is now labeled a terrorist. They better kill him fast before more minorities decide that they also do not have to take it any more. There are many in that community that consider this man a hero!

Rodney King was pretty senseless before the beating but what happened to him was not right. He was well compensated for the atrocity but pretty much killed himself after all was said and done.

Anyone that considers this murderer a hero is just looking for an excuse to riot, burn, and plunder. Go ahead and justify it to yourself but I ain't buying what your selling.

sick lids
02-12-2013, 12:25 AM
I never said I thought he was a hero, but how would you react if the cops did this to your wife and kids? Would you be ok with being well compensated if they were killed? But we thought it was a terrorist. How did LAPD uphold these ladies constitutional rights?
whttp://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee85cb1e4970d-640wi

duk4me
02-12-2013, 12:46 AM
I never said I thought he was a hero, but how would you react if the cops did this to your wife and kids? Would you be ok with being well compensated if they were killed? But we thought it was a terrorist. How did LAPD uphold these ladies constitutional rights?
whttp://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee85cb1e4970d-640wi

They made a mistake. Pure and simple. Right, correctable, acceptable, well no but a mistake nonetheless. Deliberately killing for a perceived wrong? Unaccpetable, I'm sure the people that consider him a hero will burn LA when he is brought down.

luvmylabs23139
02-12-2013, 11:16 AM
What about the fact that he was discharged from the navy 2 days before the first murders? That would at least to me be a more important fact than being fired by LAPD years ago.
Is LAPD taking the fall?
Remember this guy praises Obama.

starjack
02-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Sounds like they got him cornered right now

Henlee
02-13-2013, 01:53 AM
He had a political motive and used violence to advocate for it, he was a terrorist.

Cops are not perfect, but 99% of them are doing their best to serve their communities.

This guy had plenty of ways to protest his firing, judging by the route he took I am glad that he was taken off the street 5 years ago.

Brian Cockfield
02-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Two wrongs don't make a right. This piece of shit coward is not a hero and anyone who thinks he is is an idiot. How does killing innocent victims make him a hero? There is no excuse for those cops shooting up that vehicle like they did nor is there any excuse for some of the bad behavior by LAPD in the past, however, this certainly doesn't justify this psychopaths rampage of violence. I hope he burned up in that cabin and is enjoying his time in hell right now.

Ken Bora
02-13-2013, 08:33 AM
did any of you see the CBS footage? they had a young reporter right in the middle. he was able to kill yet another cop before it was all over. so sad. yet I still yearn to know more about the back story. they said LAPD is re-looking-into the original years ago situation. so who started the fire? shades of Waco? I am happy the poor maids who found him hiding across the street from the command center were not harmed. did he think he was Jason Bourne or something? so sad.

paul young
02-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I KNEW someone would work Obama into this......

Sooooo predictable as to who it would be. LOL!!-Paul

Jason Glavich
02-13-2013, 02:28 PM
I KNEW someone would work Obama into this......

Sooooo predictable as to who it would be. LOL!!-Paul

Dorner brought him into it.

paul young
02-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Dorner brought him into it.

Please explain............

Jason Glavich
02-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Please explain............

I shouldn't have said "him" when refering to Obama, he just brought Mrs Obama into it. lol
"Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives."

paul young
02-14-2013, 09:09 AM
I shouldn't have said "him" when refering to Obama, he just brought Mrs Obama into it. lol
"Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives."

Sounds like something a complete nut case would say. Thanks for clarifying.-Paul

Jason Glavich
02-14-2013, 09:48 AM
I like the off the record part. As if the rest of this was on the record for any real purpose.

Daniel J Simoens
02-14-2013, 09:53 AM
•"Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives."

http://i.imgur.com/oBsY03z.png