PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Understand

road kill
02-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Maybe some of you progressives can help me out here.

Sex with under age pro's----OK

Drinking water--Career ended??

Rubio scares you guys to death, hey?

Standing by!:cool:

paul young
02-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Huh? What are you referring to? - Paul

zeus3925
02-15-2013, 07:12 AM

Sex with under age pro's----OK Nope!!

Drinking water--Career ended?? No big Deal

Rubio scares you guys to death, hey? What's scary? The party behind him is in the process of shredding itself.. Pass the granola, please!

road kill
02-15-2013, 07:34 AM

If that party is "shredding itself" why did Wolf Blitzer comment "it may have ended his career?"

A drink of water?
What about his position on issues?

Your party can do nothing but personally attack threats to marginalize and demonize the person.
Because you have no answer for their positions on issues.

Be smug now, your day is coming!!!
I truly frightens me that you think what is happening in America today is good!

Buzz
02-15-2013, 07:40 AM
If that party is "shredding itself" why did Wolf Blitzer comment "it may have ended his career?"

A drink of water?

Your party can do nothing but personally attack threats to marginalize and demonize the person.

A liberal conspiracy. Just like the crapstorm over Dean's scream... I have to admit, it still makes me laugh out loud when I see it...

zeus3925
02-15-2013, 07:53 AM

A drink of water?

I don't know, you have to ask Wolf Blitzer.

As I said a drink of water is no big deal. What's disagreable about that?

Funny you should defend the party of Carl Rove who wrote the text on character assassination. As for the issues, the Grand Obstructionist Party has not put up any fresh ideas to base a discussion on. The only word in their vocabulary is "nyet".

road kill
02-15-2013, 07:53 AM
A liberal conspiracy. Just like the crapstorm over Dean's scream... I have to admit, it still makes me laugh out loud when I see it...
So you think the selective journalism is square here?

road kill
02-15-2013, 07:54 AM
I don't know, you have to ask Wolf Blitzer.

As I said a drink of water is no big deal. What's disagreable about that?

Funny you should defend the party of Carl Rove who wrote the text on character assassination. As for the issues. The Grand Obstructionist Party has not but up any fresh ideas to base a discussion on. The only word in their vocabulary is "nyet".

My point is this.......if the MSM is skewing the reporting on this, is it possible the MSM skews reporting on the other items you leftys lap up and cling to??

Just askin'..............:D

zeus3925
02-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Stan, I hate to tell you but there ain't no such thing as fair and balanced reporting. It is all colored by the source's filter.

If you think that Rubio is the only one the press has gigged, I have a tank you can ride around in and I think I can come up with a Georgia attack rabbit. Pass the marmalade, please.

road kill
02-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Stan, I hate to tell you but there ain't no such thing as fair and balanced reporting. It is all colored by the source's filter.

If you think that Rubio is the only one the press has gigged, (no, the is a long list of Republicans the MSM has tried to marginilize) I have a tank you can ride around in and I think I can come up with a Georgia attack rabbit. Pass the marmalade, please.

I understand that.
I watch O'Reilly for entertainment, I like the show and the format.

I do NOT like Hannity.
And I don't like Maddow, Matthews or Blitzer (though he did a great job during the first gulf war).
And I do NOT rely on the "Comedy Channel" as a source of news.
(some do)

And I do NOT like where America is today or we she is headed.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the MSM.

I know what Fox is.....and it does provide offerings more in line with my view of politics.

Ken Bora
02-15-2013, 09:17 AM
I understand that.

I do NOT like Hannity..
flip that for me, but the same reason. the way big Bill bullies the people he asks on is not my thing.

road kill
02-15-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes, I believe the MSM is a liberal conspiracy!

Prove me wrong.

dixidawg
02-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Or as Biden calls it, "the legitimate media"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/02/11/Biden-Legitimate-News-Media-Will-Help-In-Push-For-Gun-Control

sick lids
02-15-2013, 09:55 AM

Sex with under age pro's----OK Aint nuttin butt a numbar

Drinking water--Career ended?? Wassnt malt liquar

Rubio scares you guys to death, hey? Avery one nows tham mexicanns carie knieefs

I'm gona re hijack this thread, woke up with wrong side of dog in face:p

zeus3925
02-15-2013, 10:35 AM
I understand that.

I do NOT like Hannity.
And I don't like Maddow, Matthews or Blitzer (though he did a great job during the first gulf war).
And I do NOT rely on the "Comedy Channel" as a source of news.
(some do)

And I do NOT like where America is today or we she is headed.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the MSM.

I know what Fox is.....and it does provide offerings more in line with my view of politics.

You might throw in some BBC or CBC into your mix in order to get a more dispassionate view point.

As for the direction the country is heading, I can't say I like it, either. I think this gal sums it up best in this little tune (Put on your headset. The arrangement is something else):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYqDpL0YCvI

road kill
02-15-2013, 11:06 AM
I read more political stuff than I watch or listen to on the radio.
Except for local stuff....I listen to Mark Belling, who sits in for Rush on occasion.

I like this song, a LOT;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j-BEyIuQ3g

Franco
02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Our corrupt national media is a results of our corrupt two Parties. The current media thrives on tidbits leaked by Party pidgeons. It is all a part of the two Party monopoly controlling the media. The Dems and Repubs don't want other voices being heard and the media is too blind to see beyond Blue and Red.

Don't like the media's agenda? Then quit supporting it! Don't like the direction of the Country? Then quit supporting the two Political Parties that have placed us in this situation! Want more of the same? Then continue supporting the same!

road kill
02-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Our corrupt national media is a results of our corrupt two Parties. The current media thrives on tidbits leaked by Party pidgeons. It is all a part of the two Party monopoly controlling the media. The Dems and Repubs don't want other voices being heard and the media is too blind to see beyond Blue and Red.

Don't like the media's agenda? Then quit supporting it! Don't like the direction of the Country? Then quit supporting the two Political Parties that have placed us in this situation! Want more of the same? Then continue supporting the same!
Let me guess, Dr Ron Paul is the ONLY man that has a plan to un-corrupt the media????

zeus3925
02-15-2013, 11:43 AM
The problem is lazy journalism. A lot of the crap coming down has its origins in reams of press releases generated in the boiler rooms of the parties and well heeled lobbyists.

road kill
02-15-2013, 11:50 AM
The problem is lazy journalism. A lot of the crap coming down is generated by reams of press releases generated in the boiler rooms of the parties and well healed lobbyists.
They are well versed in how to manipulate an easily manipulated group that already lets ideology cloud their objectivity.

Marvin S
02-15-2013, 12:13 PM

Franco - it's pigeons, no D - if you want D you do Widgeons or watch LSU :). & who says we're supporting anyone, other than the best available candidate :-P.

The problem is lazy journalism. A lot of the crap coming down is generated by reams of press releases generated in the boiler rooms of the parties and well healed lobbyists.

Agree - BTW Doctor's heal, lobbyist are well heeled :)

Franco
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Let me guess, Dr Ron Paul is the ONLY man that has a plan to un-corrupt the media????

In case you have missed it, Dr Paul has retired.

And, if you would watch something else other than Fox, you would know of the numerous complaints against the one-sided media.

I find it interesting that the people like you who complain the most are the least willing to change thier media habits and continue to support the status quo.

Nothing will change unless the people are willing to open their eyes!

zeus3925
02-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Agree - BTW Doctor's heal, lobbyist are well heeled :)

Thanks, Marv. Fixed it.

Franco
02-15-2013, 12:47 PM
The problem is lazy journalism. A lot of the crap coming down is generated by reams of press releases generated in the boiler rooms of the parties and well heeled lobbyists.

Not really. News outlets target audiences and feed them all they WANT to hear and see. Fox targets Neoconservatives, MSNBC the Liberals. NBC, CBS and ABC target whom they think is the largest audience segment. CNBC and Bloomberg target those interested in Financial News etc. They all want their niche.

Henlee
02-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Rubio drinking water like that during a national speech, shows that he is not yet polished enough to run a national campaign. It is a huge favor to him to show what a small mistake can cost him once his presidential bid gets started. I bet you it will not happen again, unless he carefully coreographs it into one of his debates. I think everyone knows he is running, he better buckle down and take it seriously if he wants to win.

Marvin S
02-15-2013, 12:56 PM
CNBC and Bloomberg target those interested in Financial News etc. They all want their niche.

Franco - I have never watched BB - I find their founder about the most repulsive nag I have ever heard of :).

Franco
02-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Rubio drinking water like that during a national speech, shows that he is not yet polished enough to run a national campaign. It is a huge favor to him to show what a small mistake can cost him once his presidential bid gets started. I bet you it will not happen again, unless he carefully coreographs it into one of his debates. I think everyone knows he is running, he better buckle down and take it seriously if he wants to win.

Though the context of his speech was well written, his delivery was piss-poor. He showed that he is not ready for Primetime. If he needed a sip of water he could have done so without looking like a 5 year old. If the GOP thinks Rubio is going to help deliver the Hispanic vote, they are wrong!

Marv, the goood thing about Bloomberg TV is that don't allow Mayor B on the channel!

road kill
02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
In case you have missed it, Dr Paul has retired.
I did indeed miss that, due to relevance and activity not having changed!
And, if you would watch something else other than Fox, you would know of the numerous complaints against the one-sided media.

I find it interesting that the people like you who complain the most are the least willing to change thier media habits and continue to support the status quo.
What precisely are my "media habits" and when did I express an unwillingness to change them?
Nothing will change unless the people are willing to open their eyes!

Maybe it is you who needs to broaden your views????

charly_t
02-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Though the context of his speech was well written, his delivery was piss-poor. He showed that he is not ready for Primetime. If he needed a sip of water he could have done so without looking like a 5 year old. If the GOP thinks Rubio is going to help deliver the Hispanic vote, they are wrong!

Marv, the goood thing about Bloomberg TV is that don't allow Mayor B on the channel!

Perception being what it is in this country it is very difficult to get a politicain elected if he is not a polished speaker..........but isn't it about time we started judging the man by his thoughts and actions instead of his polish, looks and acting ? Enough people in this country voted for the "picture" not the man in the last two presidential elections and look what we got. I do understand what you are saying but somebody needs to shout this out to our kids, grandkids etc. This country makes fun of anyone for anything that they see as being "different" about that person. And if you don't look good you have no value nor are you respected. Just my view.

paul young
02-15-2013, 02:41 PM
So now we gage the worthiness of a Presidential candidate on if, when, or how he wets his whistle?????!!!!!!

If this is actually criteria that is given weight by voters, we are truly doomed ..........

Thanks for starting this thread, Stan. It's been eye opening now that I understand what the fuss is about.-Paul

road kill
02-15-2013, 02:42 PM

Could you expound on this please?????

road kill
02-15-2013, 02:44 PM
So now we gage the worthiness of a Presidential candidate on if, when, or how he wets his whistle?????!!!!!!

If this is actually criteria that is given weight by voters, we are truly doomed ..........

Thanks for starting this thread, Stan. It's been eye opening now that I understand what the fuss is about.-Paul

Paul, watch the movie "Idiocracy."

It will make you laugh and cry.
We are there....NOW!!

Daniel J Simoens
02-15-2013, 02:45 PM
I'm not concerned with Rubio's speaking abilities. Obama has proven how well using a telepromter works. You can say anything, just look good doing it, and the mass of people will believe you.

the guy took a drink of water. BFD!

Franco
02-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Perception being what it is in this country it is very difficult to get a politicain elected if he is not a polished speaker..........but isn't it about time we started judging the man by his thoughts and actions instead of his polish, looks and acting ? Enough people in this country voted for the "picture" not the man in the last two presidential elections and look what we got. I do understand what you are saying but somebody needs to shout this out to our kids, grandkids etc. This country makes fun of anyone for anything that they see as being "different" about that person. And if you don't look good you have no value nor are you respected. Just my view.

I've stated on here several times that I'd rather substance over appearence. Look at what a lack of substance and a great appearence got the GOP in the last Presidential election.

I'm not convinced that either the Dems or Repubs or the vast majority of the media and voters care about substance. If they did, we wouldn't have the government we have nor the media we have. Today, politics and media is ALL showbiz, very little substance.

Just look at where the media consumption is. The Bachelor has almost 500 times as many viewers than National Geographic TV. Broadcast News on CBS, ABC and NBC are down. Cable News which is niche compared to broadacst is losing audience. Fox and CNN are way down in the ratings. MSNBC doesn't have an audience to lose, that is how poorly they are doing. We've become a nation of garbage consumers when it comes to TV and News.

TV Programmers refuse to give a real fair and balanced report because they say that their research shows that they need to identify a segemnt and cater to that segment. CNN is going through a major realignment. They are bring in new host and supposedly will move towards the center, whatever that is. It will be interesting to see if they keep Blitzer and the gal that does the monrings, who is very left.

Tom. P.
02-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Wow! A Man takes a drink of water and that makes Him a sure loser for President! You cant make this stuff up! But a well polished slick community organizer? Now theres a great President. Only in America.A once Great Nation, but will prevail despite the destruction being perpatrated by our great President!!

Franco
02-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Could you expound on this please?????

Poll after poll shows that the current Hispanic citizens are NOT concerned with immigration. They are more concerned with Healthcare followed by jobs/economy.

Second, ask any Mexican or Central American what they think of Cubans. If they give you an honest answer, it won't be good. The Cubans have a superiority complex over Mexicans and S Ams and it has caused a lot of animosity among them.

Third, Rubio is NOT ready and he has admitted so. The GOP right now is desperate to change their image and find new faces. They know that when the only demographic they win in is white men over 55 years of age and the Christian Right, that they are in trouble.

Rubio is a likable guy but he looked like a ranked amateur on TV the other night! Instead of scoring some points with people that are undecided, he squandered the opportunity. Obama's SOTU was lackluster and Rubio was even more lackluster. Better than Jindal but that is hardley any consolation.

BonMallari
02-15-2013, 04:38 PM

Agree X2 .....

BonMallari
02-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Poll after poll shows that the current Hispanic citizens are NOT concerned with immigration. They are more concerned with Healthcare followed by jobs/economy.

Of course they arent concerned with immigration, because as citizens it no longer applies to them

Second, ask any Mexican or Central American what they think of Cubans. If they give you an honest answer, it won't be good. The Cubans have a superiority complex over Mexicans and S Ams and it has caused a lot of animosity among them.

Maybe because the Cuban culture doesnt see themselves as having to sneak across the border to work in the fields or other third rate jobs..You are right though that a rift does exist among ALL, Latin American cultures...just try calling someone from El Salvador a Hispanic and they will give you an earful

Third, Rubio is NOT ready and he has admitted so. The GOP right now is desperate to change their image and find new faces. They know that when the only demographic they win in is white men over 55 years of age and the Christian Right, that they are in trouble.

If Rubio isnt ready then neither is Rand Paul,they both came in with the same voting class, but Rubio had some prior State government experience, whereas Rand Paul was a practicing opthamologist...so I dont think that hold water

Rubio is a likable guy
and that right there is what gets people elected in the pop culture media driven world
but he looked like a ranked amateur on TV the other night! Instead of scoring some points with people that are undecided, he squandered the opportunity. Obama's SOTU was lackluster and Rubio was even more lackluster. Better than Jindal but that is hardley any consolation.

my responses.........

Franco
02-15-2013, 05:11 PM

I think you are missing the point.

It is about bring one's A game when the challenge arises. Especially, when the other party creates an opening for someone to shine on that night! Wiping sweat from one's temples a couple of times, a nervous voice and the water incident is not exactly a great delivery!

Gerry Clinchy
02-15-2013, 09:32 PM
I think the reason that all news programs are lacking in audience is because so many people now get the news from websites. That can lead to snips and soundbites. What I do like about websites is that you can also follow other links to get more background on a topic.

huntinman
02-15-2013, 11:09 PM

Rubio drank water... You are drinking kool aid.

JDogger
02-15-2013, 11:20 PM
It's no so much that he had a drink of water, but the look on his face gave the impression that he was stealing it...JD

huntinman
02-16-2013, 12:07 AM
It's no so much that he had a drink of water, but the look on his face gave the impression that he was stealing it...JD

You have something against Cubans? That could be construed as racist by your average lib...

JDogger
02-16-2013, 01:00 AM
You have something against Cubans? That could be construed as racist by your average lib...

BS I think he is a double-secret cohort of Winona Ryder.

Henlee
02-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Rubio drank water... You are drinking kool aid.

A politician who can cannot give a good speech is the same as a plumber who can not plunge a toliet. It has nothing to do with party affilation.

Running for President is the very highest level of politics. The amatuers are going to get their asses handed to them. That is what happened to Rubio. He can learn from the experience and look for those pitfalls going forward or he can blame everyone else for pointing out his mistakes and do them all over again. It was a huge oppurtunity his party gave to him and he blew it. If he is planning on running in 2016, he better recognise his campaign has already started and that he will not be afforded another error.

starjack
02-16-2013, 08:53 AM
So what he took a drink of water. The lib are using that to try and lose the content. Just wonder when there going to blame him for killing somebody like they did to Mitt.

huntinman
02-16-2013, 09:31 AM
A politician who can cannot give a good speech is the same as a plumber who can not plunge a toliet. It has nothing to do with party affilation.

Running for President is the very highest level of politics. The amatuers are going to get their asses handed to them. That is what happened to Rubio. He can learn from the experience and look for those pitfalls going forward or he can blame everyone else for pointing out his mistakes and do them all over again. It was a huge oppurtunity his party gave to him and he blew it. If he is planning on running in 2016, he better recognise his campaign has already started and that he will not be afforded another error.

Have another sip.

Henlee
02-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Believe what you like, but the guy is not ready for primetime.

BuddyJ
02-16-2013, 04:26 PM
It's amazing as hell to me after reading this entire thread not one communist supporter has bothered to mention that the content of Rubio's speech was dead on the money. You would not have had a second thought about him taking a simple drink of water had Wolf Blitzer not mentioned it and it was picked up by all the other liberal sheep. The problem with our system of government now is not two parties, it's a bunch of dingle berries with no more sense than to believe and vote for a community organizer who had and has known relationships with domestic terrorists, a racist socalled minister who advocates the downfall of america and is a pimp for George Soros and Peter Lewis. If you or I had a close relationship with Bill Ayers we couldn't get a security clearance to visit the Lincoln Memorial much less access to our high level of intelligence. This is not a trivial argument about our two favorite basketball teams, it concerns the future of our children and grandchildren if anyone has thought far enough ahead to consider it.

road kill
02-16-2013, 04:29 PM
It's amazing as hell to me after reading this entire thread not one communist supporter has bothered to mention that the content of Rubio's speech was dead on the money. You would not have had a second thought about him taking a simple drink of water had Wolf Blitzer not mentioned it and it was picked up by all the other liberal sheep. The problem with our system of government now is not two parties, it's a bunch of dingle berries with no more sense than to believe and vote for a community organizer who had and has known relationships with domestic terrorists, a racist socalled minister who advocates the downfall of america and is a pimp for George Soros and Peter Lewis. If you or I had a close relationship with Bill Ayers we couldn't get a security clearance to visit the Lincoln Memorial much less access to our high level of intelligence. This is not a trivial argument about our two favorite basketball teams, it concerns the future of our children and grandchildren if anyone has thought far enough ahead to consider it.

That's a trivial matter!
What's serious is how good he looked doing it!!
I seriously question if the media has the capacity to even understand what he said.............the get water though!:cool:

Idiocracy is HERE!!!

Henlee
02-17-2013, 12:59 AM
We are slowly getting to my point. If he had delivered a spot on speech, this wouldn't be a distraction. If he continues to allow his message to be enveloped by poor performance, I don't think he will have a chance of winning a primary much less a general election. This is politics in America. I may not like it and you sure don't seem to either, but that is how it rolls. Now if Mark Rubio Water Bottle ends up like Howard Deans Scream or Dan Quayles Potatoes I guess we will see, but does anyone remember what they were talking about before their mess ups?

Pete
02-17-2013, 07:35 AM
We are slowly getting to my point. If he had delivered a spot on speech, this wouldn't be a distraction. If he continues to allow his message to be enveloped by poor performance, I don't think he will have a chance of winning a primary much less a general election. This is politics in America. I may not like it and you sure don't seem to either, but that is how it rolls. Now if Mark Rubio Water Bottle ends up like Howard Deans Scream or Dan Quayles Potatoes I guess we will see, but does anyone remember what they were talking about before their mess ups?

It doesn't matter who says what. Every speech I have ever heard was a big hurrah for the U.S. then only to turn around and do the opposite of what they said. They are politicians looking for your vote. Those who win surround themselves with advisers most of them foreign,,, Screw America,,,its a global democracy for the time being.
I'll stick to my original assessment. Most but certainly not all Politicians are 2 faced liars,,,serving the elite and screwing the common man. it is a scenerio that has repeated itself since the beginning of politics.
Who gives a crap what they say. Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?
Pete

cotts135
02-17-2013, 07:48 AM
The problem is lazy journalism. A lot of the crap coming down has its origins in reams of press releases generated in the boiler rooms of the parties and well heeled lobbyists.

Ditto.................. You have to look no further than the lead up to the Iraq war. Instead of being investigative journalists, they resort to becoming stenographers for the government. Instead of being advocates for the people they feel it is necessary to becoming buddy's to the powerful. Instead of being adversarial to the people in power they repeat whatever they are told in order so they can have access in the future and can write a book for which they profit handsomely.

The US press corps has becoming a laughingstock worldwide because of their subservience to authority.

road kill
02-17-2013, 07:53 AM
Even if he had delivered a spot on speech, if not for the water some other trivial crap would have been ginned up to marginilize him as a person.

Read "Rules for Radicals!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Then, do a little research and find out who taught it the University of Chicago.

cotts135
02-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Juvenile Journalism. Sensationalism sells and it when it happens the media runs with it.

Now if Rubio had a big coffee stain on his shirt and a bunch of Dorito dust splattered everywhere maybe that could foretell what his character is.

The man was giving a speech and was thirsty and drank some water big deal. What was it he said........... judge him on that.

BuddyJ
02-17-2013, 09:43 AM
It doesn't matter who says what. Every speech I have ever heard was a big hurrah for the U.S. then only to turn around and do the opposite of what they said. They are politicians looking for your vote. Those who win surround themselves with advisers most of them foreign,,, Screw America,,,its a global democracy for the time being.
I'll stick to my original assessment. Most but certainly not all Politicians are 2 faced liars,,,serving the elite and screwing the common man. it is a scenerio that has repeated itself since the beginning of politics.
Who gives a crap what they say. Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?
Pete

That's BS and you know it. Your VP didn't even know what state he was in half the time during the campaign and I never heard Blitzer or any of the other "dims" criticize that. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against everyone and everybody that's conservative.

huntinman
02-17-2013, 10:30 AM

Juvenile Journalism. Sensationalism sells and it when it happens the media runs with it.

Now if Rubio had a big coffee stain on his shirt and a bunch of Dorito dust splattered everywhere maybe that could foretell what his character is.

The man was giving a speech and was thirsty and drank some water big deal. What was it he said........... judge him on that.

Bingo............

kip
02-17-2013, 10:55 AM
it was kinda of funny. :)

Pete
02-17-2013, 12:22 PM
That's BS and you know it. Your VP didn't even know what state he was in half the time during the campaign and I never heard Blitzer or any of the other "dims" criticize that. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against everyone and everybody that's conservative.[/COLOR]]

Ha Ha. What a crazy response.

My VP? I just told you he is a 2 faced liar,,along with the rest of top federal and state officials

Yes exactly. There IS an attack on conservatism. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE,,,I don't know what the hell to call them. Spinless meally mouth neocons I guess. Most of them are enabling one world government and setting up world banks to dominate and make our soverignty history,,,which I believe they have already done. YOu don't think the Bushes are conservatives do you . Read about Goldwater,, a great conservative,he saw this shit coming.

Marvin S
02-17-2013, 12:43 PM
it was kinda of funny. :)

I was of the opinion that Haley Barbour would have made a great POTUS - Managerial Experience, many connections for cabinet positions - things the present POTUS & Rubio do not have -

Was I wrong in my assumption, he was your governor?

Gerry Clinchy
02-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Good for Rubio ... taking it in stride, he's selling a water bottle with his name on it :-) Sort of like Santorum taking the comments of his sweater vest & making that a "logo" in his campaign.

Maybe, at least, the Rs have a better sense of humor than the D's?

Franco
02-17-2013, 02:26 PM
My VP? I just told you he is a 2 faced liar,,along with the rest of top federal and state officials

Yes exactly. There IS an attack on conservatism. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE,,,I don't know what the hell to call them. Spinless meally mouth neocons I guess. Most of them are enabling one world government and setting up world banks to dominate and make our soverignty history,,,which I believe they have already done. YOu don't think the Bushes are conservatives do you . Read about Goldwater,, a great conservative,he saw this shit coming.

Good observation!

Traditional Conservatism was hijacked around the Reagan years in the White House.

What we know have are two political Parties serving their Special Interest and not the interest of the people.

And, where was all the outrage when Bush 43 was running up the Deficit and raising the debt limit 7 times?

BuddyJ
02-17-2013, 03:27 PM
That's BS and you know it. Your VP didn't even know what state he was in half the time during the campaign and I never heard Blitzer or any of the other "dims" criticize that. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against everyone and everybody that's conservative.[/COLOR]]

Ha Ha. What a crazy response.

With respect to the one world government aspect I agree with you completely and the powers that be in the republican party are about as bad as the "dims". In fact, I think the disagreements are about as fake as Saturday night wrestling. Bush 43 was the only President we have had in recent times that was not a member of the Trilateral commission and the New World Order bunch, I said your VP because he certainly isn't mine! LOL