PDA

View Full Version : Newtown shooter hard drive cracked yet crickets

luvmylabs23139
02-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Well they got stuff off of one of the puters yet refuse to release the results. Again more coverup. Enough is enough! jUst bann guns but we still have zero info!!!!

Pete
02-17-2013, 10:30 AM
The computer at his house was totally destroyed ,,smashed to pieces. Its strange that his closest neighbors had not seen him for at least 3 years. Unless his whole neighborhood is lying. And his mom also if I am remembering correctly. That's main stream media info anyway. I'll bet they burned that info by now. Oh wait someone duplicated it just like the facebook accounts made the day prior.. and then gone the following day once they were outed. I can go on forever. FEMA screwed this one up too What a tangled web they wove. The school also had a new security system,,, videos and all,,, hmmm whered they go.

luvmylabs23139
02-17-2013, 10:36 AM
The computer at his house was totally destroyed ,,smashed to pieces. Its strange that his closest neighbors had not seen him for at least 3 years. Unless his whole neighborhood is lying. And his mom also if I am remembering correctly. That's main stream media info anyway. I'll bet they burned that info by now. Oh wait someone duplicated it just like the facebook accounts made the day prior.. and then gone the following day once they were outed. I can go on forever. FEMA screwed this one up too What a tangled web they wove. The school also had a new security system,,, videos and all,,, hmmm whered they go.

They just cracked one of the hard drives but refuse to release the data!