PDA

View Full Version : Fema teaches founding fathers are terrorists

Pete
02-18-2013, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&list=PL655267397B3528C7&index=2

You can watch this at approximately 2 hours and 8 minutes,,, listen to the police response

Pete

BuddyJ
02-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Pete, for those of us that are time challenged give us the cliff notes version please

Pete
02-18-2013, 11:03 PM
Pete, for those of us that are time challenged give us the cliff notes version please
Bud I think you can take your arrow and drag it to 2.08.00 and in a couple of minutes it should go. I think it buffers fast.
Pete

sick lids
02-19-2013, 11:18 AM
I would have bet King George would have thought they were terrorists. Words and history can all have different interpretations. They were definitely co-conspirators, you can take that to the bank... I wonder what Colonel Blimp was taught in school about the American Revolution, I doubt that British history books would celebrate our independence from them.

Pete
02-19-2013, 12:59 PM
well lets follow the logic then and see how well you like it.

Premis
Thomas jefferson and George Washington and Paul Revere are all terrorists and assassinated Brittish officers here in the u.S.
I agree with what these founding fathers did,,because after all I hate to be put under the rule of a king of which England had many that were brutal to say the least.

Conclusion the famous words of GWB if you are not against the terrorist you are for them,,, therefore I am a terrorist.
Those drones aren't looking so neato right now.
Fema teaches this class to the police in which Obama has talked about many times in which he wants a police force as big and powerful as the military. Do you believe Obama said that ?

Pete

What makes you love tyranny so much sic lid?