PDA

View Full Version : Brain of a conservative republican

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 07:03 AM
http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv142/markopolo_photos/miscellaneous/Brain_Republican.png

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 07:04 AM
just made me smile, thought I would share.
I havent found a liberal brain one yet

zeus3925
02-20-2013, 08:01 AM
You wouldn't be self-congratulating yourself, wouldn't you now, Ken.

Franco
02-20-2013, 09:17 AM
Where is the part of the brain owned by military contractors and the other part owned by the love of big spending? I also didn't see the part of the brain that says, "do as I say and not as I do" nor the part that wants to tell everyone how they should be living their life, And, if we are talking about today's Republicans, we would be talking about NeoCons. I also don't see the part "lack of political courage";-)

huntinman
02-20-2013, 09:29 AM
just made me smile, thought I would share.
I havent found a liberal brain one yet

here you go Ken...;-)

huntinman
02-20-2013, 09:31 AM
It's a joke, liberals... don't get all worked up...:razz:

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 09:34 AM
......... I also didn't see the part of the brain that says, "do as I say and not as I do" nor the part that wants to tell everyone how they should be living their life........;-)

so President Obama is a conservative republican????????:p
he'll be upland huntin' with Dick Cheney any day! ;-)

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 09:38 AM
found the liberal brain.... this is great!

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/aa-liberal-brain-humorous.jpg

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 09:39 AM
I love the sence of humor cell!

Franco
02-20-2013, 09:41 AM
so President Obama is a conservative republican????????:p
he'll be upland huntin' with Dick Cheney any day! ;-)

If you think the Dems have a monoply on telling people how to live then you are wrong. Today's Repubs are just as bad only with a different agenda!

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 09:41 AM
It's a joke, liberals... don't get all worked up...:razz:

see sence of humor cell Bill :D

road kill
02-20-2013, 09:49 AM
If you think the Dems have a monoply on telling people how to live then you are wrong. Today's Repubs are just as bad only with a different agenda!
So are you!

Franco
02-20-2013, 09:57 AM
So are you!

Well, we all know you love your big government, big spending Repubs and support the status quo;-)

huntinman
02-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Alright Ken... time to find the Libertarian brain...

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Alright Ken... time to find the Libertarian brain...

dude I been lookin' and lookin' and lookin'
whom ever did the 2 I found did not do a lib one.
lots of kinda lame libertairian cartoons but no match for the 2 in this thread

huntinman
02-20-2013, 10:09 AM
dude I been lookin' and lookin' and lookin'
whom ever did the 2 I found did not do a lib one.
lots of kinda lame libertairian cartoons but no match for the 2 in this thread

Maybe they (Libertarians) just don't have one (brain)?

huntinman
02-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Again... just a joke Franco..

road kill
02-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Well, we all know you love your big government, big spending Repubs and support the status quo;-)

Who is we???
You got a mouse in your pocket?

huntinman
02-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Who is we???

That is Obama's favorite debate technique. Maybe Franco is learning from the master...

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Again... just a joke Franco..

like this one
http://synd.imgsrv.uclick.com/comics/nq/2012/nq120203.gif

Franco
02-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Who is we???

The half dozen or so Libertarians on RTF.

Ken Bora
02-20-2013, 10:36 AM
The half dozen or so Libertarians on RTF.

have you ever seen that web site were you find out what political party you are?
edit - who are the 5 others?

Franco
02-20-2013, 10:48 AM
have you ever seen that web site were you find out what political party you are?

I'll let them identify themselves if they see this thread. All one has to do is read the post on RTF where people are unhappy with the current Repub Party as well as the Dems. I consider the PMs that I receive as private. However, those PMs do fuel me in carrying the Libertarian torch on POTUS. Because, if it wasn't for the PM's, I wouldn't spend so much time and effort with such a small political audience.

duk4me
02-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Personally I have said several times I come from a long line of yellow dog democrats but Carter broke me of that. I have since voted for who I thought was the best candidate. The last two elections I haven't voted for a POTUS. I guess I might be considered one of the five Ken. I also would waste my vote for the right man/woman if for no other reason than to look myself in the mirror.

sick lids
02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
No votes are ever wasted. I think if the libs could generate 15% of the vote we would start to see some parties in a real panic. If they did win I would bet that the train would still keep chugging along, after all absolute power corrupts absolutely.

As a society we need to find people that can do the job, not people that want the job.

coachmo
02-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Franco,
I notice on EVERY post you make you reference Republicans as big government, big spenders, war mongers, etc. I agree with this take on the modern day Republican party; however, you always overlook the word conservative when it is included in the thread. If someone includes the word conservative, in your mind shouldn't that separate them from the Republican party you so stronger despise? Just looking for clarification.

BonMallari
02-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Maybe they (Libertarians) just don't have one (brain)?

remember the old ad of the egg and the slogan "this is your brain on drugs"

Franco
02-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Franco,
I notice on EVERY post you make you reference Republicans as big government, big spenders, war mongers, etc. I agree with this take on the modern day Republican party; however, you always overlook the word conservative when it is included in the thread. If someone includes the word conservative, in your mind shouldn't that separate them from the Republican party you so stronger despise? Just looking for clarification.

I think what defines a Conservative has changed over the last 25 years. If you look at the Libertarian Platorm at www.lp.org (http://www.lp.org), that platform is what Conservatives use to stand for. That has all changed and mostly what we see today out of the GOP are NeoConservatives. Those are the big spending/big government, war loving Repubs. Not what the GOP use to be about. I think somewhere around the time of Reagan or soon after, the party's ideals changed into what we have today.

mudminnow
02-20-2013, 02:06 PM

I am another one.

And to the issue about "conservative", this has been hijacked by republicans to mean socially as well as fiscally conservative. I am Fiscally conservative unlike a majority of the republican congressman, but politically i am a social liberal. Now if you look personally at my life and where i spend my time and money you would think i am a crazy part of the religious right. I attend a church that doesn't ordain women or homosexuals(that we know of), i think marriage is between a male and female, and I think abortion is evil. But Politcally i think it is hypocritical of the church to demand marriage laws that define what a marriage is when half of the church ends up divorced. Also it is hypocritical of the church to condemn abortion and not say a word about the innocent people our country kills daily overseas. The state shouldnt even be involved in marriage. I also think that each state can decide what to do with abortion better than the federal govt can.

My views put me at odds with the repubs and religious right, add on top of that my opposition to this made up "war on terror" and the only folks that take me in are the libertarian minded folks.

Uncle Bill
02-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Ya know Franco???It pisses me off when you lop me in with the establishment Republicans, as you proffess to be better than us true conservatives. It's your freakinhg bloviating about everyone on POTUS is beneath you because you are the only one that knows what's good for this nation. Time to put up or shut up. Get that 'party' to provide more than just a candidate for POTUS. Even just one Senator of Congressperson might indicate you even have a party.

Even Rand Paul knows his Libertarian convictions can't stand alone, so he's attempting to fight from within. But according to you and your invincible views, he's only smearing his role by associating with all those pathetic Republicans. He's actually getting his points across the only intelligent way he can, and he's developing a following that his father was never quite capable of garnering.

He shows lots of promise for a future high office, but it will be after the CONSERVATIVES of the Republican party have run off the east coast establishment RINOs, along with the rest of the 'go-along-to-get-along' linguini spined types that haven't a clue about the war this nation is in. Karl Rove, and all of his ilk have got to be cleared out...as well as all the blue-haired-country-club-bloody-mary-sippers. It's my hope the TEA Party will rise up and provide many of those candidates in 2014...especially in the Senate. Who knows, we might even get a 'budget' out of that body some day, but not under Reid and his minions.

UB

mudminnow
02-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Ya know Franco???It pisses me off when you lop me in with the establishment Republicans, as you proffess to be better than us true conservatives. It's your freakinhg bloviating about everyone on POTUS is beneath you because you are the only one that knows what's good for this nation. Time to put up or shut up. Get that 'party' to provide more than just a candidate for POTUS. Even just one Senator of Congressperson might indicate you even have a party.

Even Rand Paul knows his Libertarian convictions can't stand alone, so he's attempting to fight from within. But according to you and your invincible views, he's only smearing his role by associating with all those pathetic Republicans. He's actually getting his points across the only intelligent way he can, and he's developing a following that his father was never quite capable of garnering.

He shows lots of promise for a future high office, but it will be after the CONSERVATIVES of the Republican party have run off the east coast establishment RINOs, along with the rest of the 'go-along-to-get-along' linguini spined types that haven't a clue about the war this nation is in. Karl Rove, and all of his ilk have got to be cleared out...as well as all the blue-haired-country-club-bloody-mary-sippers. It's my hope the TEA Party will rise up and provide many of those candidates in 2014...especially in the Senate. Who knows, we might even get a 'budget' out of that body some day, but not under Reid and his minions.

UB

UB- I think we agree with you on more issues than not. One thing I don't like about the libertarians is that they are pretty cocky as you can see from some of my posts and Francos. For some reason it just comes out but i hope you can look past the hubris and see the content. The libertarian platform, is pretty much GWB platform he ran with in 2000. Yet since 9/11/2001, we have both sides obsessed with warfare and one side obsessed with welfare. The republican party is not the party of Small government, they are the party of psuedo-limited government and unlimited military. This is dangerous and we have to stop soon, but i am too quickly labeled as unpatriotic when i say we need massive cuts, even to the military. We do not have a department of defense, we have a war department. If we stuck to defense we would save alot of money and lives.

Franco
02-20-2013, 04:15 PM

UB

Rand is soaking in all the support he can get, be it Teas or Repubs. But, one would have to be blind not to know where his core is founded. Give him credit for attempting to work within the GOP system. However, the establishment of that system will reject him just as they did your guy. That 's why Congressman Justin Amash ran as a Repub though he is really a Libertarian. Notice how Boehner tossed him off the budget committee for proposing a Balanced Budget?

Did I lump you in with the establishment Repubs? If anything, you are POTUS #1 Tea Party guy and I know that. You are a renegade just like me but with a different twist. And, we do disagree on some issues.

When Rand is done with trying to work with the establishment, where will he go? Tea Party has done some good, but they are not a real political party and the various Tea factions all have different goals. The GOP establsihment is doing everything they can to downplay the Teas. They have no future within the GOP because they are treated like red-headed step children. That is exactly why on Sunday, Rand said the repubs need to embrace the Libertarian dialog. Also, unlike the Teas, the Libertarian Party is made up of old and young, male and female, blacks, Hispanics, Asians and is spreading like a wildfire across campuses.

P S
If you haven't watched Carla Howell's response to Obama's SOTU, check it our sometime;-)

Franco
02-20-2013, 04:23 PM
I am another one.

And to the issue about "conservative", this has been hijacked by republicans to mean socially as well as fiscally conservative. I am Fiscally conservative unlike a majority of the republican congressman, but politically i am a social liberal. Now if you look personally at my life and where i spend my time and money you would think i am a crazy part of the religious right. I attend a church that doesn't ordain women or homosexuals(that we know of), i think marriage is between a male and female, and I think abortion is evil. But Politcally i think it is hypocritical of the church to demand marriage laws that define what a marriage is when half of the church ends up divorced. Also it is hypocritical of the church to condemn abortion and not say a word about the innocent people our country kills daily overseas. The state shouldnt even be involved in marriage. I also think that each state can decide what to do with abortion better than the federal govt can.

My views put me at odds with the repubs and religious right, add on top of that my opposition to this made up "war on terror" and the only folks that take me in are the libertarian minded folks.

Lots of Libertarians running for state offices in Mn. I hope you are voting for them!
;-)

BonMallari
02-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Lots of Libertarians running for state offices in Mn. I hope you are voting for them!
;-)

Considering he is from SOUTH CAROLINA, that in itself would be quite a good case for voter fraud

zeus3925
02-20-2013, 05:22 PM
found the liberal brain.... this is great!

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/aa-liberal-brain-humorous.jpg

God, I'm glad your not a brain surgeon

huntinman
02-20-2013, 05:25 PM
God, I'm glad your not a brain surgeon

Whatsa matter Sarge? Don't want to exchange for some upgraded parts?;-)

zeus3925
02-20-2013, 06:08 PM
No thanks! Bill. But your models are such you'd kill the patient.

john fallon
02-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Personally I have said several times I come from a long line of yellow dog democrats but Carter broke me of that. I have since voted for who I thought was the best candidate. The last two elections I haven't voted for a POTUS. I guess I might be considered one of the five Ken. I also would waste my vote for the right man/woman if for no other reason than to look myself in the mirror.

:shock:that's a scary thought ;-)

john

duk4me
02-20-2013, 06:28 PM
:shock:that's a scary thought ;-)

john

Playing catch up John?:p

Franco
02-20-2013, 07:32 PM
UB- I think we agree with you on more issues than not. One thing I don't like about the libertarians is that they are pretty cocky as you can see from some of my posts and Francos. For some reason it just comes out but i hope you can look past the hubris and see the content. The libertarian platform, is pretty much GWB platform he ran with in 2000. Yet since 9/11/2001, we have both sides obsessed with warfare and one side obsessed with welfare. The republican party is not the party of Small government, they are the party of psuedo-limited government and unlimited military. This is dangerous and we have to stop soon, but i am too quickly labeled as unpatriotic when i say we need massive cuts, even to the military. We do not have a department of defense, we have a war department. If we stuck to defense we would save alot of money and lives.

Sorry about the MN mixup.:o

Here is the slate of Libertarians running in SC.

http://www.lp.org/state/south-carolina

Pete
02-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Franco,

I think that's a fair statement. Franco shares many of the same views as me,,,but I don't see my self as a libertarian. I live my life conservatively in most regards. But the republican party has the same goals as the democratic party. They each appeal to a certain type of person,,,but in the end you arrive at the same place. A new world orde controled by world banking system. Both parties are in a nose dive to see who can get there first. I haven't voted for the trilateralists or fed reserve choice for president since Bush I and he only fooled me once.
If you think these people are stupid for spending us into oblivion,,,think again,,,its part of their plan. We are the stupid ones
Pete

Pete
02-21-2013, 08:02 AM
I think what defines a Conservative has changed over the last 25 years. If you look at the Libertarian Platorm at [/COLOR]www.lp.org (http://www.lp.org/), that platform is what Conservatives use to stand for. That has all changed and mostly what we see today out of the GOP are NeoConservatives. Those are the big spending/big government, war loving Repubs. Not what the GOP use to be about. I think somewhere around the time of Reagan or soon after, the party's ideals changed into what we have today.]

That and Kennedy would be a far right wing nut today. Boy wanting to ditch the federal reserve,,and expose secret societies,,, what a nut.
People love to mock what they don't understand,,weather its world matters or dogs ,,it doesn't matter