PDA

View Full Version : Non-traditional targets

HPL
02-21-2013, 01:09 AM
I'm not sure what to say.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=25950

Henlee
02-21-2013, 02:53 AM
I thought it was BS, so I went to the company webpage and sure enough you can waste a little kid for fifty cents.

zeus3925
02-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Sick! Gives the anti-gun folks grist!

sick lids
02-21-2013, 09:19 AM
As long as they wear uniforms not much of a problem? I didn't see the rouge black ex cop either.

Pete
02-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I wonder if the company that sells these targets also makes on of a policeman or government official. I was going to post this ,,,this morning you beat me to it.

Hey,,,listen....the writing's on the wall. Keep in mind the potus has been talking about a police force as big and powerfull as our military. I doubt you'll ever see one of them stationed in chicago.
Pete

huntinman
02-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Why give them any attention? Don't buy them, just ignore them. Lots of trash out there on the market... Responsible people don't support it.

achiro
02-21-2013, 09:38 AM
So the gubment is buying these to desensitize our soldiers? Seriously, WTF!?!?!

huntinman
02-21-2013, 09:42 AM
So the gubment is buying these to desensitize our soldiers? Seriously, WTF!?!?!

You just made my point.

Pete
02-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Why give them any attention? Don't buy them, just ignore them. Lots of trash out there on the market... Responsible people don't support it.

Bill
Knock knock
Its the government buying them ,,mostly the branches of the civilian enforcers,,, Fema tsa and whatever else. it will take a little work to convince our military to use these. After all those targets do look like the terrorist talked about in the video clipped I sent.
So if your against enforcers using these type of targets,,,your probably a terrorist,,,how dare you question their motives.
Pete

huntinman
02-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Bill
Knock knock
Its the government buying them ,,mostly the branches of the civilian enforcers,,, Fema tsa and whatever else. it will take a little work to convince our military to use these. After all those targets do look like the terrorist talked about in the video clipped I sent.
So if your against enforcers using these type of targets,,,your probably a terrorist,,,how dare you question their motives.
Pete

Exactly... I said responsible people don't buy that trash. Since when has our gov't been responsible?

HPL
02-21-2013, 10:26 AM
In the original post, I said that I wasn't sure what to say. After thinking about it, here is what I have to say: we need to talk to our local government officials and make sure that our local law enforcement isn't training on anything like this. We also need to voice concerns with our State level officials to make sure that the state police are not training on these or similar materials. Training to be desensitized toward this kind of target is simply NOT acceptable.

Henlee
02-21-2013, 12:46 PM
The reasoning behind it was to train officers that there can be potential threats anywhere. Apparently not all bad guys are 6'2" 250 lbs and wearing a ski mask. However this is a really bad idea. Probably good advertising for the company, but a really bad idea.

HPL
02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Is that a trash can lid your dog is wearing in lieu of the more traditional plastic cone?

Tom. P.
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Always follow the money to find the truth about the Government and or Politicians!Truth be told some elected official started the business and trying to sell it.
Ahh come on Tom!
You are so cynical these days!

Henlee
02-22-2013, 02:02 AM
It is a trash can lid. I heard him downstairs getting in the can. I ran downstairs to catch him. He heard me coming and ran around the corner and laid down like he was there the whole time. That is a picture of my dog totally busted. It shouldn't be, but it is my favorite picture of him.