PDA

View Full Version : Obama Gun Violence Website

Jason Glavich
02-21-2013, 06:45 AM
http://www.barackobama.com/stories/gun-violence/all/all/3/

It is crazy go read the stories, how many people do not realize that when they tell their own story about a criminal having a gun he bought through illegal means that no law will stop that. The stories are worth a read, they are terrible and heartbreaking but many of them have a common theme...Criminals who do not follow laws.

HPL
02-21-2013, 09:03 AM
The second story from the left: (actually about as left as one can get) " As a high school teacher, my students ask me why their lives are not as important as an NRA money. "that's just the way it is" is a terrible answer to have to give kids. so we can make a rational decision about guns."

If that teacher really gave that as an answer rather than questioning the initial premise, that explains a lot about the current condition of our education system. Infuriating. If the teacher actually wrote the post, I really hope he's not an English teacher.

road kill
02-21-2013, 09:09 AM
The second story from the left: (actually about as left as one can get) " As a high school teacher, my students ask me why their lives are not as important as an NRA money. "that's just the way it is" is a terrible answer to have to give kids. so we can make a rational decision about guns."

If that teacher really gave that as an answer rather than questioning the initial premise, that explains a lot about the current condition of our education system. Infuriating. If the teacher actually wrote the post, I really hope he's not an English teacher.
The secular progressives have wrested control of the American educational system.
And will NEVER relenquish that control.

Wether you liked it or not, the America we grew up in is gone......forever!

BonMallari
02-21-2013, 09:22 AM
The secular progressives have wrested control of the American educational system.
And will NEVER relenquish that control.

Wether you liked it or not, the America we grew up in is gone......forever!

major understatement

case in point : here in Las Vegas at a local HS we had a teacher caught on tape ranting to his classroom " would you rather be part of the Mormon church or use hookers and blow".....and yet the guy keeps his job

http://www.ktnv.com//192183001.html

twall
02-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Or, how about the one where they went from easy access to guns to violent video games to senselss gun violence. No mention of parental responsibility.

Too many poeple feel it is the governments responsibility to protect them from themselves.

We are going, going, soon to be gone as a country.

Tom