PDA

View Full Version : Post Removed

road kill
02-22-2013, 09:53 AM
I removed my post on the "GLOATING" that occurred here after the election.

Beleive it or not, a poster here started pm'ing me calling me a racist!
And added in his pm....GFY.

Whatever................

hotel4dogs
02-22-2013, 09:59 AM
the mind boggles.

Marvin S
02-22-2013, 10:00 AM

Whatever................

I thought your post funny & it should have remained - we've seen this individual's line of reasoning on other threads. She's a BHO person with pm's :p. Though it's odd to see a female named wade!

caryalsobrook
02-22-2013, 10:34 AM

Whatever................
My first thought was to PM you and ask who the TOTAL IDIOT is that thought it was racist. But then thought that I don't have a clue who it is so DON'T TELL ME. Whoever you are don't PM me about my post because then I will now who you are!!!!;-)

Wade
02-22-2013, 10:38 AM
SERIOUSLY, wow what a pr#$%. I hate people like that, especially liars. Sometimes you have to wonder.

road kill
02-22-2013, 10:43 AM
SERIOUSLY, wow what a pr#$%. I hate people like that, especially liars. Sometimes you have to wonder.
I suppose I could post the pm's?

Wade
02-22-2013, 10:45 AM
I suppose I could post the pm's?

By all means. Let see them.

road kill
02-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Pm #1:

easy there stan. Some might think you are threading on thin ice toward racial bias with your little video.

is that what you think?

If so, maybe you have the issue...................

hi stan, i'll call a brother a brother but i won't do it publically. What i'm saying is to put a little video on a public forum that in a way attaches monkeys to a black man (obama) you might want to consider other things.

pm #2:

i don't doubt that at all stan. Listen, i believe most of us on this forum a very good people, we may have our differences/disagreements but for the most part we are not thugs or killers. Unfortunately in todays society of political correctness talking about monkeys and black men on the same screen together can be construed by some as racist. Just be careful is all i'm saying.

By the way gfy!!! Just kidding, just kidding lol

FOM
02-22-2013, 10:52 AM
Oh Stan are you baiting me this morning....don't get me started on the "racist card" bull crap....all I can say is get over it, this PC crap is for the monkeys!! ;)

Wade
02-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I don't see where this person calls you DIRECTLY a racist. I do see the GFY comment only to be followed up with a just kidding and a LOL. I would take that as the person just giving you a hard time and throwing a funny at you. I also think that the person might be trying to warn you against some people who take things to far to the extreme

sick lids
02-22-2013, 11:35 AM
hi stan, i'll call a brother a brother but i won't do it publically. What i'm saying is to put a little video on a public forum that in a way attaches monkeys to a black man (obama) you might want to consider other things.

Funny the brothers I know have a preference for, MY insert n word, public or not.Every day I would have to to check for shoe polish on my face from being referred to as my you get the point. As a side note a few have grown out of it, but will still let it slip.

lol i couldn't figure how to get the quote quote quote thing to work

caryalsobrook
02-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Stan, I thought the monkeys referred to those who VOTED for Obama(more white people than any other race). I guess that means that anybody the made fun of those who supported Herman Cain could be called racist also.:p

road kill
02-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Stan, I thought the monkeys referred to those who VOTED for Obama(more white people than any other race). I guess that means that anybody the made fun of those who supported Herman Cain could be called racist also.:p

They referred to a couple of posters here who were dancin' and prancin' for a few days.

They were reported to admin as racist!
Wonder who would do that?

road kill
02-23-2013, 03:54 PM
They referred to a couple of posters here who were dancin' and prancin' for a few days.

They were reported to admin as racist!
Wonder who would do that?

Any guesses on who the SNITCH is?????

Wade
02-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Any guesses on who the SNITCH is?????

I'm not sure. However, if you decide to use the word "believe" in the future try to spell it correctly. It is ie NOT ei Hopefully this public service will help you in the future with your spelling.

road kill
02-23-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure. However, if you decide to use the word "believe" in the future try to spell it correctly. It is ie NOT ei Hopefully this public service will help you in the future with your spelling.
Maybe you should report me for my poor spelling!!!???!!!???
Oh, and I think you are QUITE sure who did it.

Wade
02-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Maybe you should report me for my poor spelling!!!???!!!???

Report you for what Stanley? You removed the thread on your own. I had nothing to do with that.

I will say this though, if you truly felt in your heart there was nothing wrong with your original thread why did you remove it?

sick lids
02-23-2013, 04:14 PM
I didn't know monkeys could dance like that, let alone be racist.

road kill
02-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Report you for what Stanley? You removed the thread on your own. I had nothing to do with that.

I will say this though, if you truly felt in your heart there was nothing wrong with your original thread why did you remove it?
Because YOU whined about it!!

Won't happen again.

Wade
02-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Because YOU whined about it!!

Won't happen again.

Really? Nice try. You removing that thread is entirely on your shoulders. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT