PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming NAHRA Tests in California

rwilliams
02-23-2013, 05:47 PM
HANDLERS: It's not too early to send in your entries for Central Coast HRC's annual NAHRA field tests slated for March 23-24, 2013, at CRTA's Goose Lake grounds in Lost Hills CA. You can see the premium and get entry forms at the NAHRA website or at http://www.cchrc.com/events?eventId=622797&EventViewMode=EventDetails (Links to premium list and entry form are at bottom of that page.) Entries close March 15th. We have a great raffle and catered BBQ by Bob Woods. Good dogs, good people, good judges, and good times!

Arnie
02-24-2013, 12:51 PM
Went last year. Ran my Started pup. Had a great time. Will be going this year to try for Intermediate title.

rwilliams
03-01-2013, 03:08 PM
See you there, Arnie! Bring your friends too! :-)

Dave Farrar
03-01-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm a newbie to the retriever world and this event is fairly close to home. I'll see you there.

Arnie
03-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Have to admit I'm a bit nervous. Just last year at this event Gage had his first NAHRA Started passes. Since then he's had three Intermediate passes. If he passes on Saturday he'll title. That means on Sunday we will try Senior for the first time. No pressure!

The Snows
03-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Have to admit I'm a bit nervous. Just last year at this event Gage had his first NAHRA Started passes. Since then he's had three Intermediate passes. If he passes on Saturday he'll title. That means on Sunday we will try Senior for the first time. No pressure!

Just remember to breath!! :-)

Arnie
03-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Just wanted to thank the Central Coast Hunting Retriever Club for a great weekend. Gage did earn his Intermediate title on Saturday and we got to find out how much we have to learn before trying Senior again :rolleyes:.

CCHRC is a great club made up of friendly hospitable dog people. I'm looking forward to their next test.

Arnie

Dave Farrar
03-26-2013, 04:56 PM
I atteneed on Saturday with my wife and daughter. This was my time at hunt test. We had a great time learning and talking to people.
We'll definitely be back!