PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Speech????

road kill
02-25-2013, 05:25 AM
Anyone see Michelle stumping for the agenda last night?:-x

Tom. P.
02-25-2013, 06:08 AM
No I didn't see it nor would watch her or her husband! Just have a real hard time listening to people that constantly insult what little intelligence I have left.
That's just how i feel!
They both never stop campaigning!

HPL
02-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Just can't stand to listen to those lying liars lie. Don''t like him, REALLY don't like her.

Ken Bora
02-25-2013, 08:33 AM
I saw nothin', what program? a cnn interview?

road kill
02-25-2013, 08:40 AM
I saw nothin', what program? a cnn interview?
The Oscars'.

Ken Bora
02-25-2013, 08:46 AM
The Oscars'.

ah,
I saw that was on.
I was watching the fine young men from Boston teach some Florida punks how to play Hockey!
all this time, I kinda thunk you woulda been watchin' the same :cool: fun info nugget of the morn :D

Brian Cockfield
02-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Just can't stand to listen to those lying liars lie. Don''t like him, REALLY don't like her.
I feel exactly the same way. They both make me sick!

M&K's Retrievers
02-25-2013, 09:09 AM
The Oscars'.

Damn it! Did I miss it again? :rolleyes:

Marvin S
02-25-2013, 09:18 AM
ah,
I saw that was on.
I was watching the fine young men from Boston teach some Florida punks how to play Hockey!
all this time, I kinda thunk you woulda been watchin' the same :cool: fun info nugget of the morn :D

We watched until they said the next segment would have Hanoi Jane - went to the team that got stole from Seattle drubbing the team from the POTUS's home town :). Will never patronize a SBUX :mad:.

Ken, what's the difference between soccer & hockey - except one is on ice?

Ken Bora
02-25-2013, 09:29 AM
the team from the POTUS's home town :)?

they play hockey there?:eek:

Tom. P.
02-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Oh they play hockey allright Mr. Ken!
But theys puck is goldplated with Our $$$

HarryWilliams
02-25-2013, 01:09 PM
It seemed out of place to me. I felt like turning the channel but listened, watched and made it through. I saw several of the movies that were nominated (Argo, Lincoln, Zero Dark Thirty) so I was curious about the outcome. I think a slip up was made by "Argo" winning Best Picture. As the narrative most likely consisted of her announcing the winner as "Lincoln". If I had gotten a vote it would have been Lincoln.

The "jokes" made over the course of the night were generally insulting more than humorous. HPW

Ken Bora
02-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh they play hockey allright Mr. Ken!
But theys puck is goldplated with Our $$$

remind me again, the name of this "home town" of his?:rolleyes:

Ken Bora
02-25-2013, 03:12 PM
remind me again, the name of this "home town" of his?:rolleyes:

Oh Come On Man!
2 hours and 10 min and nobody is able to name the home town of the President of the United States?
nor is able to say for sure hockey is played in said town?
I say Marvin is wrong in the town having a team:D

Tom. P.
02-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Here's a hint.
The Rahmfather just might be the ruler of said town

Golddogs
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Oh Come On Man!
2 hours and 10 min and nobody is able to name the home town of the President of the United States?

Sorry Ken, but I always use a persons place of birth as there home town. Not sure where in HA he was born.

But in this case , how can you not like the Blackhawks, one of the original NHL teams and for years a huge rival to the North Stars.

Can't wait for realinement Regards

charly_t
02-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Watched Clint eastwood movie last evening. He killed off Duvall and his ilk.

Disclaimer: This poster takes no credit nor blame for how anything in her posts are spelled !

JDogger
02-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Oh Come On Man!

http://icepalacehawaii.com/

Who knows though. On this channel the HT debate is undecided.

BuddyJ
02-25-2013, 06:56 PM

They should, there is an awful lot of hockey there!

Gerry Clinchy
02-25-2013, 09:00 PM
I cannot really think of a reason why a FLOTUS would make an appearance like this.

Interestingly, the film industry is benefited by many millions (total into the low billions) of tax credits for film-making. Some come from states or cities. While filming brings some business to the filming locations, it is all "temporary" jobs and business, with very little longer-term impact.

JDogger
02-25-2013, 10:12 PM
I cannot really think of a reason why a FLOTUS would make an appearance like this.

Interestingly, the film industry is benefited by many millions (total into the low billions) of tax credits for film-making. Some come from states or cities. While filming brings some business to the filming locations, it is all "temporary" jobs and business, with very little longer-term impact.

I'll not speculate on what "Silver Bullet Productions", The "Lone Ranger" brought to NM. Yes, they recieved tax credits from the state. I don't know the figures. For our business however they added greatly to our bottom line in 2012. They paid cash, and as small business I can only say the film industry is welcome. It is not long term manufacturing jobs, but those were sold off long ago, thank you. JD

Do I hear crickets here tonight??? JD

BuddyJ
02-26-2013, 05:14 AM

The Irony here is the movie she gave the award for was "Argo" which is about rescuing six hostages in Iran while her husband just let 4 people die in Bengazi (spelled) the people don't miss a trick.

road kill
02-26-2013, 06:11 AM
The Irony here is the movie she gave the award for was "Argo" which is about rescuing six hostages in Iran while her husband just let 4 people die in Bengazi (spelled) the people don't miss a trick.
Great post!

charly_t
02-26-2013, 07:22 PM

What Road Kill said........x2

JDogger
02-26-2013, 07:28 PM
What Road Kill said........x2

Stan also thinks his posts are "Great."

Marvin S
02-26-2013, 10:08 PM

JD - I believe Stan has the wherewithal & confidence to recognize where his posts stand - Most of us appreciate what Stan has to say - have you said anything worth appreciating recently?

Ken Bora
02-26-2013, 10:17 PM
.Do I hear crickets here tonight??? JD

if you do you know what they might be.........
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XC4GhLzr9UU/T8-Vs1PGeQI/AAAAAAAAAaE/hjaJpuxTGRk/s1600/conscience.gif

Ken Bora
02-26-2013, 10:23 PM

I also very much like the posts of the RoadKill!
I click on his posts with Glee.
To see what I may see.
Be it a topic of intrest to me.
Or a swat of an internet bee.:cool:

JDogger
02-26-2013, 10:46 PM
I also very much like the posts of the RoadKill!
I click on his posts with Glee.
To see what I may see.
Be it a topic of intrest to me.
Or a swat of an internet bee.:cool:

No gloves, no striped ties
The gift of poetry
is given

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+buzzing+of+a+bee&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1R2ADRA_enUS457&biw=1070&bih=609&tbm=isch&tbnid=gBOYSyIn-j_BQM:&imgrefurl=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D4116918&docid=TCOvKbwfbvEw5M&imgurl=http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/1/4/7/7/1/a4116918-188-34803-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Bumble-Bee-Character-Buzzing-Around-While-Flying.jpg%253Fd%253D1309555352&w=450&h=364&ei=DZctUbzqCMmdrAHz9YGoCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=2&vpy=125&dur=3563&hovh=202&hovw=250&tx=144&ty=128&sig=117909258973438524461&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=182&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:84