PDA

View Full Version : How long before Chris Christie becomes a Democrat?

huntinman
02-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Any predictions?

He's following Charlie Crist... Maybe he's rushing headlong into liberalism faster than Charlie did...

BuddyJ
02-26-2013, 02:35 PM
You might mean, "How long before he comes out of the closet?"

Tom. P.
02-26-2013, 02:51 PM
He's one of them Rinos.
No literally a big RINO.

M&K's Retrievers
02-26-2013, 03:04 PM
As far as I'm concerned he already has.

BonMallari
02-26-2013, 03:36 PM
no need for him to...he is a Governor...he votes on nothing...how he governs might be a different story...Could he win a National election as a Dem. not a chance in Hades

huntinman
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
no need for him to...he is a Governor...he votes on nothing...how he governs might be a different story...Could he win a National election as a Dem. not a chance in Hades

He can't win a National election as an R either at this point. When he figure that out and his term is up... He'll ditch the republicans.

BuddyJ
02-26-2013, 06:45 PM

I said the same thing about BO about six years ago.

zeus3925
02-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Four years is a long time to predict anything in politics.

mngundog
02-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Christie/B. Clinton ticket, all that's missing is the coin for the ferry ride. :D

Dan Storts
02-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Push him back into the water. I think he beached in Jersey during one of the storms 4 or 5 years ago.

JDogger
02-26-2013, 07:18 PM
I said the same thing about BO about six years ago.

I never knew Obama was a Governor. What state?

JDogger
02-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Push him back into the water. I think he beached in Jersey during one of the storms 4 or 5 years ago.

How quickly one can go from "Golden Boy" to beached whale. Only on PP. JD

Dan Storts
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
How quickly one can go from "Golden Boy" to beached whale. Only on PP. JD

He has never been a "Golden Boy" in my book. He is another typical Rino and there and very few real conservatives. Rand Paul even went down a notch today.

JDogger
02-26-2013, 07:40 PM
He has never been a "Golden Boy" in my book. He is another typical Rino and there are very few real conservatives. Rand Paul even went down a notch today.

From the mouth of babes. JD

roseberry
02-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Four years is a long time to predict anything in politics.

christie will still be obese in 4 years! do you think i'm safe with that prediction sarge?

Franco
02-26-2013, 07:48 PM
He has never been a "Golden Boy" in my book. He is another typical Rino and there and very few real conservatives. Rand Paul even went down a notch today.

Rand will get out of Brennan what the hearings couldn't get out of Hillary. ;) Rand will watch Hagel's everystep through his Committee assignments.

He's picking the right battle with Brennan.

Dan Storts
02-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Rand will get out of Brennan what the hearings couldn't get out of Hillary. ;) Rand will watch Hagel's everystep through his Committee assignments.

He's picking the right battle with Brennan.

He could have filibustered Hagel and it would have been over. You have to omit he went along and personally said "the President can appoint anyone he wants to appoint. However, there is no where in the appointment clause of the constitution where the President has the sole power to appoint anyone he wishes.". It is up to congress to make the final decision.

Watching his step does not mean the shoes are already dirty. There is a 54 to 46 majority what is he going to do?

BonMallari
02-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Christie/B. Clinton ticket, all that's missing is the coin for the ferry ride. :D

a cardiologists dream team.....

Bill or Hillary will not play second banana to anyone again,dont you just know the last 4 years have been excruciating

Dan Storts
02-26-2013, 08:36 PM
a cardiologists dream team.....

Bill or Hillary will not play second banana to anyone again,dont you just know the last 4 years have been excruciating

Like Brady backing up Manning for the Patriots.

BuddyJ
02-27-2013, 05:10 PM
I never knew Obama was a Governor. What state?

the state of confusion, I'm sorry I thought most people could make the leap between Gov and pres.

JDogger
02-27-2013, 05:59 PM
the state of confusion, I'm sorry I thought most people could make the leap between Gov and pres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BoqCMRBFk