PDA

View Full Version : Sioux Valley FT 8/27

Franco
08-23-2004, 04:23 PM
I read somewhere that this is another 120 plus dog Open. Insane! I can't wait for my doggie to come back south where more reasonable 90 dog Opens/80 dog Amateurs are held. :wink:

Should be a pack of RTF dogs at this one! 8)

The King
08-25-2004, 08:49 AM
:shock: I wonder who the poor s.o.b. is who has number 63 in that 129 dog open? Oh.......................No......................i s it?..............could it?..................

:D :D :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :oops: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here!...................... Elvis!

Franco
08-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Hey King, would your trainer's first name be Brick? If so, I remember you when you were a Derby pup!

Rabbi
08-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Booty-
Actually, just to set the record straight, I let Brick run Elvis that spring for a few trials. Brick's a friend......but I did 99% of the work on "The King!"
Still not certain if it has been the right work!

Franco
08-25-2004, 08:20 PM
We competed against Elvis in Derby when Booty was a Derby dog. If I remember correctly, Elvis earned a fouth at SLRC and Booty got the RJ. Hawkeye Viking won that day. Brick was handling Elvis. In fact, he and I shot the flyer at the Mobile Q last Spring and I asked him about Elvis. He told me the dog went back to his owner. 8)

Suzanne Burr
08-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Oh, Aarrrggghhh where are all these dogs coming from? I agree--I want my girls back home. They've been gone all summer and have done decently in the Q. I always thought our California trials were big, but these numbers in the majors have been crazy! My arm is almost healed and my Physical Therapist (aka Mrs. Atilla The Hun) said I should be good to go by the end of September, so I'm ready to get back in the field and see what the girls learned in summer school.
Suzanne Burr