PDA

View Full Version : Potomac valley golden retriever club

duckdawg
10-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Does anyone have the Senior running order yet ?

Bob Gutermuth
10-08-2004, 08:00 PM
They usually post it at www.pvgrc.org, but it is not up at this time.

Vicky Trainor
10-09-2004, 11:47 PM
PVGRC's premium states: "If you wish to know your running order prior to the test, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope/postcard with your entry. Or check our website at www.pvgrc.org the week before the test."

I figured since they were going to post the running order, I would save the postage :)

Hopefully it will be up in the next day or so.

Vicky

Miriam Wade
10-10-2004, 06:28 AM
I heard from the Secty. last night. She hopes to have it posted on the website Monday or Tuesday.
M

Miriam Wade
10-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Here it is!!! :)
http://www.pvgrc.org/hunttest/2004/order.htm

M

Becky Mills
10-11-2004, 11:44 AM
GO VICKY AND MIRIAM GO!!
Best of luck from Becky and Hoss
Have a great time!

Andy Carlson
10-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Vicky and Miriam - Best of luck to you both and have fun!! :D

Andy

john fallon
10-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Does anyone have the Senior running order yet ?

2 J-Dam?s Shock-N-Awe JH "Misty" - Jim Cooke ---PASS -SH TITLE --

Congratulations !!! No wonder you wanted to know your number :wink:
john

duckdawg
10-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks john as usual MMH did a wonderful job, Thanks to everyones help
& expertease. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miriam Wade
10-18-2004, 10:40 AM
Jim-
Congratulations!!! Hope you finished up before the storm came in!!
M

duckdawg
10-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Thanks Miriam, We had to wait for the storm to pass as we had a few dogs left to run. I was hoping to meet you at the hunt test as i see you post often, may be next time when we step up to masters.

Miriam Wade
10-18-2004, 04:12 PM
Thanks Miriam, We had to wait for the storm to pass as we had a few dogs left to run. I was hoping to meet you at the hunt test as i see you post often, may be next time when we step up to masters.

Ha! I was helping Vicky with a breeding when the storm rolled in. That was an experience :shock: !!

By the time you're running Master I'll be starting a new pup. Kate did a great job in the first series & I was really proud of her. A bird had been left in the field on the way to the land blind & that caused a near heart attack, but we were judged up to that point & her marks were beautiful. Best part is that she ran like a 2 year old in both the first & second series. She was a happy girl!! The next dog will have all the tools in the toolbox for the tough blinds. Kate's shortcomings are my fault!! :)

Anyway-Congrats again & have a blast in Master!!
M