PDA

View Full Version : Miss Valley RC????

Craig Bauer
10-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Any results from Miss Valley???? Thanks.

Debbie
10-10-2004, 06:22 PM
I only have the results from the Qual which ended yesterday . . .

1st - #9 - Phylio Farms Mini Mag - O) Claudette Klein & Robert Hanssen, H) Claudette Klein
2nd - #18 - Zeke of Silver Creek - O) Ernie & Tine Sullivent, H) Bobby George
3rd - #6 - I.M. Win-E - O) Randy & Debbie Bohnsack, H) Debbie Bohnsack
4th) - #13 - Sally Paws Midnight Missle - O) Susan Ritch, H) Bobby George
RJ - #22 - Phylio Farm Double Magnum - O) Robert Hanssen & Claudette Klein, H) Bobby George
Jam - #4 - Midnight's Rainy Hilltop - O) Craig Thompson, H) Bobby George
Jam - #10 - Candwood's Super G - O) Lou Magee, H) Joe Harp
Jam - #17 - Crossfire's Genuine Citori - O) Bruce Ahlers & Marlene Drag, H) Bruce Ahlers
Jam - #24 - Driven By Design - O) Ron & Jane Ainley, H) Ron Ainley
Jam - #25 - Gib's Hilltop Mystique MH - O) Mike Gibson, H) Mike Gibson
Jam - #28 - Black Horse Codename Scorpion - O) Oliver & Susan Krechel, H) Ollie Krechel

When we left about 3:30 the Amateur had just started the water triple with 10 dogs, we heard the Derby was just finishing up, don't know the status of the Open.

Debbie

Steve
10-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Open

1 - Bartons Creek Classic Glass - Mike Haring / Eckett
2 - Deweys Drake of Moon River - Gary McIllwain & Lowell Scwab / Eckett
3 - RSK Smooth Sailing - Vicki (welcome to RTF) Worthington / Joe Harp?
4 - Blackwater Be Be - Dave Harter & Marci Nabitty / Eckett
RJ - Crossbars Raggedy Ann - Patsy & Rudy Barber, Malene Drag/Bruce Ahlers

Am
1 - Phyllo Farms Terrewood - Claudette Klein
2 - River City Bonanza - Steve & Emily Faith/Steve
3 - Watermarks Wizard - Fred Kampo
4 - Gunstocks Cedar River Keeper - Yvonne & Charlie Hayes/Yvonne
RJ - Black Oak's March Madness - John Gianladis

Derby
1 - South Park Chef - Steve Hamilton
2 - Wildwings Girls Best Friend - Jimmy & Debbie Darnell/Debbie
3 - Hawkeyes Otter - Bob & Leta Rovelstad/Brick Hejlik
4 - Ms Sweetie of Setirnap - Pete Panarites/Bobby George
RJ - Call Me A Little Bit Pricy - Dave Harter/Bobby George

I didn't list all the other Jams. Sorry haven't eaten dinner yet.

KJB
10-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Looks like a couple of RTF's own had a veddy nice weekend! Congratulations to both Debbie and Steve!

Howard N
10-10-2004, 08:25 PM
3rd - #6 - I.M. Win-E - O) Randy & Debbie Bohnsack, H) Debbie Bohnsack

Attagirls to Debbie and Win-E. Keep on getting into the fourth and good things will happen :!:

Debbie
10-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks.

That Qual 3rd was only the start of a great weekend for us.

After the Q we ran in the Amat where we more than held our own through three series and were among the 10 called back for the 4th series. Unfortunately, that short live flyer wipe-out bird was just a bit too much for Winnie and she left the line a tad early.

But we had a blast through 3 series and now know that she CAN run with the "big dogs".

Debbie

JusticeDog
10-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Congrats to Steve and Emily!!! That's two weekends in a row! And, it's with a black dog! Good boy, Cousin Hoss!

John Gassner
10-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Congratulations Debbie and Winnie. What a great weekend.

Way to go Steve Hamilton and Chef. Sounds like some "home cookin' " agreed with the "chef". It's always more fun when you get to run them yourself.

John

Andy Carlson
10-11-2004, 03:32 AM
Congrats to Vicki, Steve and Debbie!!! What a great weekend! :D

Andy

Steve
10-11-2004, 06:08 AM
Congrats are also in order for Jimmy and Debbie Darnell. I only listed Debbie originally. Jimmy is an RTF member. The great thing is that Debbie handled the dogs at a trial for her first time ever. Way to go :D

Jimmie Darnell
10-11-2004, 09:54 AM
Thanks, I sure was nervous and my knees were knocking. When I ran the Amatuer I do not even remember calling for the birds or giving the judges the bird. Somehow I made it to the water blind in the 3rd series though. I had a lot of people helping and supporting me. Thanks everyone I sure needed it. I have a whole different respect for you handlers now. But I still like the job of being the cheerleader. You can relax a lot more and not have to think as much.

Congrats to Steve and Chef. It is about time for you.

Debbie & Randy, I sure was rooting for Winnie. You will get them this weekend though. Good luck in Kansas City.

Vicki Worthington
10-11-2004, 11:27 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Debbie Darnell!

What a great job you did for your first time at the line(s). We are all very pround of you & I for one think that you should have your own dog to run EVERY weekend!!!!!

Congratulations on your Derby 2nd--that's a great way to break the ice--get into the colored ribbons your first trial as a handler!!!!

Way to go!

Vicki :BIG:

HiRollerlabs
10-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Steve,

Congrats on the Derby Win!! That must put you on the list, if you weren't there already?? Ann

Jeremiah Harston
10-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Congratulations Debbie, I think you should make Jimmie be the cheerleader from now on. I hope to see you this weekend at Linc. trail.

Jeremiah

Sarek's
10-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Congratulations to Debbie - her first time out - wow , what a gal. See ya at Lincoln Trail - are you going to let Jimmie run any of the dogs? Great and I am thrilled for you. L

Latisha
10-12-2004, 08:30 PM
WOW! Congrats to the Debbie's and the Steve's ;) and Vicki too. Lots o' RTF'ers doin' good.

Latisha