PDA

View Full Version : Home and kennel in Montgomery, TX. Revisited

Gregg
04-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Greetings,

I would like to apologize to those that did not hear back from me in a timely manner and to those that simply did not hear back from me after the original post. We ran into some family health issues that postponed the transfer six months plus, and really put our schedule on its head. We are now sorted and organized and actively showing.

Located on 7.9 acres with no close neighbors on the north or east, and a heavy tree line (that we own) between us and the neighbors on the west.

The house is approximately 1800 square ft, 3 bedroom, 2 baths built in 1980. Carport, traditional septic and well, with a new roof as of 2011
The kennel was built in 2002, approximately 2500 square ft. with 22 climate controlled indoor/outdoor runs. There is an aerobic septic system, 150 square feet of office space, 265 square feet of foyer, half bath and 150 square feet of storage. The HVAC air handling unit was replaced last summer.

Please feel free to email me at gsbarrow@gmail.com for the realtor info. Or, you can type in the info at the HAR dot com website and it will show.
25670 Taylor Rd, Montgomery, TX 77356
Roger Walker Realtor.

Best regards,

Gregg Barrow

wjfpc1
06-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Does not show in HAR MLS listing #?