PDA

View Full Version : any shreveport results?

pistol
12-12-2004, 06:48 PM
whose got 'em?
________
Pot (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

Andy Carlson
12-12-2004, 06:52 PM
The only thing I have heard is that Vicki Worthington's Petey took 2nd in the Derby finishing up his Derby career with 23 points.

Congratulations!!!!!!! :D :D

Andy

Ken Guthrie
12-12-2004, 07:18 PM
This is what I have heard so far, don't hold me to it for sure......

Open-

1. Star- Farmer
2. Kate- Edwards
3. ????????-Jolley
4. Dozer- Farmer

Amatuer-

1. Star- Youngblood
2.??????????
3. ?????- Beardan
4.????????????

Thats pieced together with Farmer and Shayne info.

Gerard Rozas
12-12-2004, 08:37 PM
Qualifying:

1st - David Maronge - Tater
2nd - Marty Kress
3rd - Ken Robbins
4th - Bobby Lane
RJ - Gerard Rozas - Wizard

Franco
12-12-2004, 08:45 PM

Way to go Dave! Just like her momma, winning a Q before two years of age!

Brian Cockfield
12-12-2004, 09:27 PM

Way to go Dave! Just like her momma, winning a Q before two years of age!
Someone should have bought her for 10,000 when they had the chance. The price probably just went up a good bit. I don't think she will be two until the Spring if I remember correctly. Either David just gets really lucky with talented dogs or he's one heck of a good trainer. That's three dogs in a row on the Derby list and three in a row QAA at a young age. Congrats. to David.

Franco
12-13-2004, 09:56 AM
[quote="Brian Cockfield
Either David just gets really lucky with talented dogs or he's one heck of a good trainer. That's three dogs in a row on the Derby list and three in a row QAA at a young age. Congrats. to David.[/quote]

Not three in a row as far as QAA before two. Bo hasn't QAA'ed yet. BO has like around 34 D points but nothing in the Q or Amateur yet.

Dave is as good an Amateur trainer as they come. I give him credit for knowing his dogs and when to move on. Tater kind of struggled in Derby this Fall after getting on the D list at an early age. From what I could tell, the dog needed more difficult marks and blinds to keep her attention and focus. Leaving Derby and moving her on to the Q was smart!

Mark Sehon
12-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Mr Booty I believe Bo has a 2nd, 2-4th's, and maybe a JAM or two in the Q. I think she took 2nd at the AL.(prison) her litter mate won that Q, 4th in the spillway and in Memphis. She might even have a 3rd. I'm just not sure

Brian Cockfield
12-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Mr Booty I believe Bo has a 2nd, 2-4th's, and maybe a JAM or two in the Q. I think she took 2nd at the AL.(prison) her litter mate won that Q, 4th in the spillway and in Memphis. She might even have a 3rd. I'm just not sure
That's what I was thinking Mark. I think I remember e mailing David to congratulate him on Bo's QAA status. I try to keep up with Bo and her littermate's progress since I have a full sister pup.

Franco
12-13-2004, 12:03 PM

My apologies to Dave and BO! Had no idea she QAA before two. Brian, then you are correct, three in a row!

I try to keep up with the local dogs the best I can!

Emily Faith
12-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know which dog Marty Kress got the second with in the Q? She was running a yellow male and a black female.

topshelf
12-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Any one have the Derby results? I think one of my pups ran and would like to know how it did!

Gerard Rozas
12-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Black female got 2nd