PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Boy Service

Danny May
01-27-2005, 12:37 PM
I have been having problems with my transmitter. So, I call Amy and she is sending me a new one, and is going to credit my account once I mail her the old one. You can not ask for better service then that.

Danny

lablover
01-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Amy has turned around the poor customer service that BB was becoming known for. It's now top notch customer service. :D

blackdi
01-30-2005, 12:06 AM
Amy and Tom are both on the ball. It's seem to be a lot better.

BIG DOG
02-01-2005, 12:39 PM
That is good to hear

KC Steve
04-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Great Service Amy ,

Sent my BB 4 shooter transmitter, receiver and charger in for upgrade and repair as required. (unit would not hold charge). Told Amy I was in a rush as we are in the middle of HT season and I needed back as soon as she could arrange. Original quote time was 2-3 weeks.

I sent it out on April 2, received back today, April 19, turn around (including shipping ) just over 2 weeks. I am pleased with BB's pro-activeness and appreciate their understanding of my needs.

Great job.

Steve

badbullgator
04-20-2005, 08:30 AM
I had a bit of a problem having my call and e-mail returned by Amy, but she came through and in fact when I didn't resopnd back the next day after she left me a message she left another saying she was going to go a head and take care of my problem.
The service has gotten 100% better since Amy took over. Aaron was a very nice guy, but a lousy at service.
Now they have a great product with great service!

KC Steve
04-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Amy was prompt in returning my various emails, we never talked by phone but then again never needed to.

Steve

swamprat II
06-02-2005, 09:37 AM
I had nothing but great service from them since they changed over. I hope that other turd is in jail!!! :twisted: