PDA

View Full Version : Rose Country and Texas Panhandle FTs - conflict?

FOM
02-04-2005, 11:50 AM
I was wondering if these two trials are truly conflicting trials?

I've seen the Panhandle listed as 8 April, but on Entry Express it has it listed as 1 April. I'm confused - help!

FOM

KJB
02-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Lainee,
TX panhandle is April 1st. You coming? I'll be there. Working. Like always. :P :lol:
Tina

FOM
02-04-2005, 05:51 PM
It depends - if Mark decides to run your trial then I'll be there to pick up Bullet - might run him in the Derby if Mark thinks it wise. If he chooses to run Rose Country then I will pick up Bullet at Cimmaron. So I'll let you know.

I just can't wait to get Bullet back!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Shayne Mehringer
02-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Yes they do conflict. We are going to Rose Country i believe.

Cimmarron has not set a date yet.

Shayne

FOM
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Mark told me that Cimmarron "was" scheduled over Easter weekend and is going to move their trial - so I won't be able to pick Bullet up then. I hope he runs the Panhandle FT - that would cut my drive in half?!?! But we'll see.

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Shayne Mehringer
02-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Mark told me that Cimmarron "was" scheduled over Easter weekend and is going to move their trial - so I won't be able to pick Bullet up then. I hope he runs the Panhandle FT - that would cut my drive in half?!?! But we'll see.

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Cimmarron will most likely end up in May again.

Shayne

Ted Shih
02-07-2005, 05:18 PM
The AKC website has Cimarron scheduled for April 15

Shayne Mehringer
02-07-2005, 05:27 PM
The AKC website has Cimarron scheduled for April 15

I talked to Tim on Friday about his date. There is an Easter conflict every other year on that date so he was looking for something else.

Shayne