john fallon
02-15-2005, 05:49 PM
Premiums for the March 2005 Del Bay and Labrador Hunt Tests can be found at
our new web site (still under construction):

http://delbayretriever.tripod.com/id5.html

john fallon
03-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Entries close Monday March 14.
Not too late for 2 day mail from Fed Ex or the like.
Be sure to wave the signature requirement.
john

Miriam Wade
03-15-2005, 08:35 AM
John-

Will you be posting the running order for Del Bay & Lab Club on the club website?

M

john fallon
03-15-2005, 05:39 PM
I didn't think to ask.
But if they don't do it for some reason, I am sure that they will be available somewhere on line.
I wouldn't expect them to be posted until late in the week at the earliest
since it is a Wed. draw.
john

ted brogan
03-16-2005, 09:12 PM
The running orders are posted on the club site :D

Bait
03-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Ted, I clicked on the "master" of the running order page and it won't let me in. It says, "Page not availible" on the tripod site.

duckdawg
03-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Jr's & Sr's only, they haven't got masters up yet they must be typing as the draw is happening

Bait
03-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Jr's & Sr's only, they haven't got masters up yet they must be typing as the draw is happeningThanks Jim. That makes sense, because the Labrador RC running order isn't even labeled there yet. And they're both on the same site.

duckdawg
03-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Yep, I know youre just as impatiant as me. :lol:

duckdawg
03-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Bait went to saundra daisy site and they haven't got it there yet eather, but looks like they will split the master A and B set up on her site

duckdawg
03-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Running order for for all stakes now posted

Bait
03-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Running order for for all stakes now posted Only 52 dogs? Still don't see LRC running order.

john fallon
03-17-2005, 06:13 PM
All running orders for both clubs are now posted on the Del Bay site.
http://delbayretriever.tripod.com/id5.html

john

Miriam Wade
03-21-2005, 09:05 AM
What are the odds of getting the same # in the running order both days?!? :shock:

M

msdaisey
03-25-2005, 12:05 AM
You would not believe the strange things that happen with numbers when you start manipulating them.

Each entry form is given a number as it comes in. The numbers for the draw are them pulled out of a bucket and matched to the numbers given to the entries. Every single stake in every single event is dealt with individually - the handlers just need to deal with it.

ALSO - ANYONE IS INVITED TO ATTEND A DRAW TO WITNESS, and I have always encouraged people to do so. You may ATTEND; not INTERFERE, as I have had happen in the past, with drunk people showing up at the school where the draw was being held. I have a letter from Gordon about that.

The draw is SO randomly done - I shuffle around the entry forms before they are numbered, etc. - that I really get tired of people complaining about their numbers.

No matter how I pick the numbers - by hand out of a bucket or with Research Randomizer - SOMEONE is not happy.

Maybe next time you can call me with your request . . . NOT.

Anyone who knows me knows that I will not change the running order to suit people.

Thanks,

Sondra Daisey

PS - Ask Nancy Sills if you don't believe me. :lol:

MKaty Gutermuth
03-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Sondra- as I have always been told Stuff Happens. I remember at one trial a dog was pulled number one in the Open and in the Amateur. You do your draw the same as I do.....

john fallon
03-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Pictures of dogs in the events.
Home page
www.photo-graphics.photoreflect.com
Event pictures
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?EventFrame?event=078G0018
john

Miriam Wade
03-29-2005, 07:32 PM
You're a real pal John. The same shot that shows Kate kickin' up dirt leaving the line also shows my butt looking like J-Lo after one too many pints of Ben & Jerry's.

It's Been a Long Winter Regards-
M

john fallon
03-31-2005, 08:45 PM
You're a real pal John. The same shot that shows Kate kickin' up dirt leaving the line also shows my butt looking like J-Lo after one too many pints of Ben & Jerry's.

It's Been a Long Winter Regards-
M

:)
Ya gotta love Pic. #7 and #8 though.

john-a Haagen Dazs man himself :wink: