PDA

View Full Version : House and Kennel near Chattanooga, TN

hardwareman
07-04-2013, 02:58 PM
For sale - 5 acres with pond and incredible view of mountains - new 4 bdrm, 3 1/2 bath, with living room, family room, large one car garage. Kennel - 1,200 sq ft. Only 5 yr old, heat/air, block walls and dividers, 11 current runs, 10x 12 kitchen, 14 x 12 storage room, 16 x 28 new addition for added runs or whatever you wish, two large fenced airing yards, and a long client list of upper scale folks who travel year round!
My wife and I have operated the kennel for almost 6 years as a side business. We own another business that takes most of my time and we are simply tired of this busy lifestyle! We own 22 acres around the property that we plan to build on once out of kennel business. The kennel business we have has grown bigger than we imagined and with no effort to grow it. With just a little work, we could easily be making our living with kennel but our other business is a third generation business that has too many family ties to let go of. I will be taking more photos in the days to come. Give me an email adam@hwkennel.com or call at 423-242-8025