PDA

View Full Version : DT System Launcher

LavenderLabs
07-19-2013, 06:52 AM
Have you guys used these. Its the system that comes with the Remote. around $400. Is it worth it? Thanks chas

BAYDOG
07-19-2013, 09:53 AM
I ahve the box launcher w/remote and love it for upland training. Only wish it had a "Duck" audable instead of the beep.

Eric VA
07-24-2013, 10:52 PM
I received mine in the mail today...SN #29.

I am very impressed w/ the design/construction. All fittings are tight and the operation is very smooth.

I got a box of brown (power level 2) and green (power level 3) Ramset blanks at HD...they say Super X on them so I am guessing that they are made by Winchester. The brown will launch the bumper 20-30 yds w/ a 30 ft arch. The green will launch the bumper 50+yds w/ a high arch.

I think the launcher has a lot of potential...ideas:
> a carry bag to carry launcher, remote, bumpers, rounds, spare battery, etc. - another orange 5 gal bucket for now
> more bumper options - black and white, rubber BB like, etc - i need to get some dokkens
> a servo module vs rcvr setup so that you can use TT/Dogtra xmt/rcvr - could use one TT rcvr for 2 launchers w/ 2 cheap ($25) servo modules
> a bag/cart/wagon setup to carry multiple launchers into the field
> a way to gang multiple launchers together so that they can be transported and operated as a unit (like BB)

Raymond Little
07-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Very pricey for a single shot.

Legendary Magnum Rebel
08-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Anyone have a updated review on these units? I'm thinking about purchasing on in the new future

crawfordw2
08-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Very pricey for a single shot.
Way to pricey

Titan
08-15-2013, 04:40 AM
I just bought one last weekend and I love it. I also wish it had duck sound instead of beeper. it's a lot of fun and worth every penny.

lawenforcer
08-16-2013, 12:39 PM
I have been thinking about purchasing one myself but like to hear reviews, so Thanks

Joel907
08-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Get four of them and your good.

Beezer02
08-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Just got two of them and do like them. Pros: quick to set up, very portable, shoots bumpers different trajectories and distances with different blanks. Cons: not able to shoot dead birds or dokkens, has a beep instead of duck call. I did buy the flasher bumpers to give a different look. The dogs aren't used to seeing a "throw" quite that far when shooting the yellow blanks which has been an adjustment.