View Full Version : Dallas NFRA Field Test

chuck strange
03-21-2005, 10:52 PM
The Dallas Ft.Worth Hunting Retriever Assoc
will be hosting a NFRA Field Test on April 9th and 10th in McKinney Texas

Premiums are available at www.dfwhra.org
or you can get blank entry forms at www.nfra.us
NFRA Rules are available at www.nfra.us

For those that have not tried the NFRA experience come check it out and see the new game that being offered. It's rules take the best of the traditional hunt test and field trial and combines them into one with a innovation unique judging score system.

You run to a standard but also have field test winners for those
dogs that step out above the pack.

The Stakes being offered both Sat and Sun
JUNIOR - 3 land singles and 3 water singles
SENIOR - land double and water double, land & water blind, quater/sit to flush and trailing
MASTER - normally a land triple and water triple, water and land blind
DERBY - dogs under 36 month of age with 2 land series marks and 2 water series marks with at least one of each being a double
OPEN - triple or quad land and water marks, water and land blind

No memberships, do dues just your entry fee and some fun

Polock
03-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Another great opportunity for those of you that have those young Derby dawgs or Open dawgs that aren't quite ready for the FT circuit, to compete at a FT level of test, but with the added luxury to still be competing for more than one series.

If it HT's that you prefer, the DFW group is offering the same competetive level of testing for you and your dawg. Offering a Double Junior, Senior and Master in it's repetoire of HT tests to compete in over the weekend.

What better way to spent a weekend with your dawg, compete in a friendly atomsphere, show some support to some great Texas people, as well as meet some RTF regulars.

NFRA..................coming to a town near you

How's about a show of hands for those of you willing to support the DFW club members...................... :wink:

JET4
03-22-2005, 02:03 PM
My wife ans I will be there with 2 senior dogs. KJB and Meleagris are judging so they'll be there for sure. Philip on this board is thinking about being there I think.

Really looking forward to it! DFWHRA always puts on a first class test on awesome grounds.

John Todd

Polock
03-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Chuck, what are the entry close dates for DFW premium?

Time is growing short people, another opportunity to play with dawgs and spend some time with people from a club that provides support to all the dawg venues.

Show 'em you appreciate it, send in some entries and enjoy the weekend.

chuck strange
03-28-2005, 09:29 PM
The Entry Deadline for the Dallas NFRA Field Test is
Monday April 4th

We are holding the following stakes on SAT and SUN
Junior Senior Master Derby Open

Come on out and give it a try. . .

cs

huntingrdr
03-29-2005, 08:49 PM
I am new to the game. I would like to run my dog in his first junior hunt test. Is this what you are offering?

Polock
03-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Huntingrdr

Go on out and enjoy the weekend with your dawg and a great bunch of folks.

DFW is offering a double Junior for there weekend event.

The rules can be found at www.nfra.us

I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself